Welcome to Redmi 5A Device Sub-forum!
Please read this Rules & Guidelines before you start surfing with the waves here, especially the newcomers.
Rules and RegulationsGeneral Rules
Search before Posting a Thread
English as Main Language
No Off-Topic Reply
No Nudity, Profanity, Racism and Swear
Direct & Clear Title
Flaming, inciting hatred or instigating flamebait are prohibited.
Fighting with another user's is prohibited here.
Sales & Advertisements
Guides on Thread TypeDiscussion
For threads which you want to discuss with people in the forum. Note that a discussion normally will not have an absolute answer, and can be discussed for a long time.
For threads which you shared opinions about Redmi or anything related to this phone, whether it's your own reviews or others (blogger or tech site) reviews.
For thread which you want to share your useful tips, tools that help ease our life or any tutorials about Redmi series.
For thread which you shared the download link and changelogs of an official ROM or custom ROM, questions and discussion about ROM should be under Q&A or Discussion!
For thread which has nothing related to the above thread types mentioned.
This is a quick notice to All users who share ROM, Kernels, Recovery or any work which are created by Developers in MIUI Official Forum.
1. The first and must tried option, search on the forum before posting anything, maybe the developer or someone has already shared it.
2. Always ask for permissions from developer to share his/her work by sending PM and/or replying to the originated post. You must also share the source link after getting permissions.
3. Even if you are sharing a copy from other sites, permissions should be granted from developers and sources must be cited.
4. If you can't find the originator developer, please PM the Redmi 5A Moderators Team.
5. If you are unable to contact the developer or get a reply from the developer, you can share the thread and give full credits to the developer, with all the links and names mentioned in a thread. The Redmi Y/S SeriesModerator Team will not hesitate to either delete the thread or warn/ban you if you fail to do so. REMEMBER;
If we don't give credits to original developers, then there may be no good work in the future,
so its our duty to credit them for their awesome work!
6. After copying from the source, the source link, developer names who contributed, must be posted in Bold, large size fonts like 3 or 4 so that it can be seen by everyone easily.
7. Its a request to all users to report such threads which do not include source url and developer name. Appropriate action(s) will be taken by the Redmi Y/ S Series Moderators Team.
Notice: All the users having any issue can contact Redmi 5A Management Team.
Redmi Note 7 Sub Forum Management Team
Anything that you are not clear about these rules & guides, feel free to ask. We hope you enjoy your stay in this forum. Have a nice day!
Note: For more detailed info, you can contact Super moderator or moderators. And you have any problem please tag above mentioned smod or moderators, we will try to solve your problem.
Disclaimer: Redmi 5A Device Sub-Forum Management Staff is not responsible if you don't read the rules and don't follow the rules. If your thread or post gets deleted and if you get any warnings or ban, then only you will responsible for that. Don't ask for unnecessary questions in PM, and don't fill unnecessary complaints because all the rules are stated clearly. Please read the rules beforehand. Thank You!
In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Xiaomi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .