In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

MWC

[Mi Explorer Travel Journal] Countdown - Billy

2019-02-22 18:07:56
318 12
Well, here we are, the night before the adventure - just a short sleep and then a 4am start, then off to Spain.

I've had a pretty busy week, but I am extremely excited about what is about to happen.

Batteries are charged ✅Tickets printed ✅
Extra memory cards ready ✅
Mobile phone camera tester rig built ✅

Mobile phone tester rig? Yea.. well I wanted to make sure that you get to see both some awesome images from Barcellona but also compare them to my current phone: Apple iPhone XS Max. It's Apple's current best, flagship smartphone camera and one of the best mobile phone cameras on the market, so I think it's only fair to put it to the test and see how it fairs against whatever Xiaomi can throw at it - personally, I'm putting my money on the Mi 9!

Turns out I need to also pack clothes and other boring stuff like passports and plane tickets, so I better go get that ready.

You can follow along on my Instagram at @billymay or use my Linktree for all my links to social: https://linktr.ee/billymay

Peace.

-Billy

2019-02-22 18:07:56
Favorites5 RateRate

Pro Bunny

Kenny_P | from app

looking forward to your coverage,  and I love the burts bees on your Instagram, always have some Burt's bees on me BUT it has to be a tin, original and best 8-)
2019-02-22 18:31:36

News Reporter

spud77 | from app

Can't wait to see your updates about MWC, are you planning any live streaming yourself?
2019-02-22 19:11:09
no mi without you

Advanced Bunny

DaCruz | from app

See soon Billy.
2019-02-22 23:41:16

GunplaMad | from app

Best of luck and looking forward to your updates on the ground!
2019-02-23 01:22:37

GunplaMad | from app

PS remember to get as much footage of anything new released or announced for the UK community... Raise the hype!!
2019-02-23 01:27:31

Super moderator

Torlyn | from app

That rig is nothing short of awesome, great idea. Have fun :)
2019-02-23 05:19:42

Advanced Bunny

BillyMay Author | from app

Kenny_P
looking forward to your coverage,  and I love the burts bees on your Instagram, always have some Bur ...

agreed, the stick stuff doesn't even come close!
2019-02-23 09:17:01

Advanced Bunny

spud77
Can't wait to see your updates about MWC, are you planning any live streaming yourself?

I'll deffo do a few streams if there's time :)
2019-02-23 09:17:46

Advanced Bunny

GunplaMad
PS remember to get as much footage of anything new released or announced for the UK community... Rai ...

absolutely, gotta do it for the UK group!
2019-02-23 09:18:27

Advanced Bunny

Torlyn
That rig is nothing short of awesome, great idea. Have fun :)

wait till you see my drone rig ;)
2019-02-23 09:18:53