In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

MWC

[Announcements] More about Mi 9’s features! Why High Resolution Matters?

2019-02-19 19:23:01

1,625 10

Semi Pro Bunny

Kenny_P | from app

spud77
This is fast becoming the most exciting phone of all time, xiaomi has crammed so many new features i ...

and ...and ... ir blaster, I think this might be cut from the pro version just space etc but to include that again is freaking awesome. you don't know you need it until you want one remote to rule them all, could you not fit a flux capacitor in, it's about all it's missing lol amazing amazing amazing
2019-02-20 03:35:18
Reply Report

Semi Pro Bunny

Kenny_P | from app

Dude seriously I'm dying here, actually sent an email out to a work group today, half the staff with a collection of the videos and specs you guys have posted up, ha needless to say I was inundated with questions and people asking the price. people are for the first time genuinely considering ditching their Samsung's and iPhones for this
2019-02-20 03:42:48
Reply Report
  • Followers

• Threads

• Replies

Aktywny 3 dni pod rząd
Aktywny 7 dni pod rząd
Aktywny 21 dni pod rząd
Aktywny 40 dni pod rząd
Mi 8 Pro
Community Advisor
2018 Christmas Model