In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Redmi Go

[Announcements] [Contest] What makes you “Go Smart and Do More” with Redmi Go?

2019-01-29 11:00:00
9325 130
Kamusta, Mi Fans!

The first Android Go smartphone from Redmi series is finally coming, the Redmi Go.

Redmi Go Device designed to Go Smart. Do More!

It has 1280 x 720 HD resolution in a widescreen 16:9 LCD display, everything you see it’s high definition! More defined display, more aspect ratio, more trendy for you to hold!

Redmi Go is powered by efficient 3000mAh battery capacity, having ensured power is very crucial for performance in whatever you do with Redmi Go that goes more long-lasting.

You can do more good photography experience with Redmi Go with it’s 8MP primary camera and 5MP front camera. The rear camera with autofocus and LED flash is capable to shoot in any sort of lighting.

With Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ 425 processor, Redmi Go can deliver up to 1.4GHz maximum speed, more accessible, more smooth, more fast to meet efficiency.

Powered by Android Go operating system that is a lightweight version of Android Operating system, it is designed to Go Smart and Do More to satisfy a lot more of your needs on a smartphone in a budget  !

Given the capabilities of Redmi Go mentioned above, we are giving you a chance to answer the question:

What makes you “Go Smart and Do More” this 2019?

Simply reply to this thread and get a chance to win Redmi Go!

CONTEST PERIOD:
January 29, 2019 -  February 8, 2019

CONTEST RULES:

• Like Mi Philippines and Mi Community Philippines on Facebook to join (Required).
  • Each ID/person can reply only one answer on this thread. First answer will be treated as final answer. You may include some photos in the comments as well.
  • All spams will be disqualified and may get a warning.
  • Mi Community reserves all rights for final explanations and can make any changes to this activity without prior notice.
  • This activity is only open to members of Mi Community in the Philippines..
  • One winner will be selected with the best answer in the contest. Winner will be announced in this thread!

TERMS AND CONDITIONS

• Mi Community Philippines reserves the rights to make all final decisions and potential changes to the event.
  • All decisions are final. The winner will be undergo a validation process before handing over the prize.
  • Mi Community Philippines reserves the right to replace the prizes with products that are similar in monetary value due to unforeseen circumstances. Prizes won in this raffle are not convertible to cash.
  • Participants can only be drawn/win once in the raffle.
  • Mi Community Philippines will not bear any responsibility for any damages or losses during the collection period of prizes by raffle winners.
  • The following individuals are not allowed to take part in the raffle; they shall include but not be limited to Xiaomi Staff, Mi Store staff, organizers event of the event and their employees, distributors and their employees.
  • Mi Community Philippines will provide the necessary explanation of the rules of the event to the extent permitted by law. In the case of force majeure, Mi Community Philippines reserves the right to make changes due to circumstances beyond the control of Mi Community Philippines.

--------
Pre-order your Redmi Go at Lazada Flagship Mall!

Just go to

Stay tuned on Mi Philippines and Mi Community Philippines for further updates.
-------

2019-01-29 11:00:00
Favorites39 RateRate

Rookie Bunny

KingExvius | from Mi MIX 3

i like to have this! I can do more if i have this phone by xiaomi
2019-01-29 13:01:44

Rookie Bunny

1909157360 | from app

What makes me smart and do more this 2019 is my instincts to achieve my goals this year like more travels here in the Philippines and I hope I'm able to go to other countries as well. and addition to that is my dream for my family to give them a good life this 2019, all of this can be achieve If I will work hard and work smart. Being optimistic is the key
2019-01-29 13:03:51

Rookie Bunny

Levi00001 | from Redmi S2

i can do amazing things on this phone.
2019-01-29 13:03:54

Rookie Bunny

1914967406 | from app

i love xiaomi phone..no need to buy expensive phone..this phone affortable and best smart phone ever
2019-01-29 13:04:33

Semi Pro Bunny

Reikapoka93 | from app

By owning a Redmi Go that runs on a Android Go platform, I could perform tasks at a more efficient way.
2019-01-29 13:05:33

Rookie Bunny

1913948351 | from app

The only viable reason for me to go smart and do more because i like to exceed my limits and to not have any regrets
2019-01-29 13:05:33

Rookie Bunny

1909735196 | from MI 8 Pro

i want this phone plssss
2019-01-29 13:08:40

Rookie Bunny

sTaz.san | from app

My Motivation is my Family I Bought Them Xiaomi Gadgets to Explore the world with just One Click  

Thank you Xiaomi For Giving us an Easy Life to Live for
2019-01-29 13:08:47

Rookie Bunny

1894965555 | from Redmi Note 5

this phone would make me do more like have another workspace for my studies and also have the ability of having an additional firepower when going out, this would be very great for me as it would allow me to be powered uo and ready to GO.
2019-01-29 13:08:55

Mi Fans Team

NetteCastle | from MI 8 Lite

What makes me Smart in my everyday routine is with the help of my Mi Band which gives accurate time and reminds me to step up and take a walk in order to achieve my daily target of 10k steps. And for a year, it made me always on the Go, ready to take a short run or a walk and continuously helping me reached that goal everyday.  :)
2019-01-29 13:10:01
A simple Mi Fan