I have already an idea about some xiaomi products since it was introduced to me by my former boss/friend by the name of Noel Carpio who happens also to be one of the "testers" who tried out to use the mi products eventhough it doesn't have an english version yet and whatvhe do is to just configure it to have an english language. He told me that his relative is the one who is sending him the mi products like the phone and smartwatch to test. After sometime, he was already giving out flyers to us telling us that the first mi store will be opening soon. Few months past, I encountered an issue with my old phone which is Huawie Mate S in terms of the battery prompting mo to search for an affordable phone with a large battery capacity. A few search and clicks on the net, I found Mi Max 3 which has 5500mah and I immediately asked Noel if this is still available. He was able to confirm that this is still available and even send me an invite about the mi store opening in SM MOA but due to the location and some other errands that I need to attend to, I just opted to visit the mi store at megamall. Luckily, they still have a stock of the  Mi Max 3 phone. After a quick chat with one of the stores employee I bought the phone and included addtional items like a screen protector and a case. Been using it and I'm very happy with what I got and it truly address my concern which is the battery life. So far, it took me 4-5 days before I need to re-charge the phone which by the way the phone  also has a fast charging capability so I do not need to wait for a long time to fully charge my phone given the large battery size of it.

from app

from app