#ThrowBackwithMi
Observing

2018 was the year i discovered this amazing brand called Xiaomi. I was once a Sony fanboy and because of that i never considered the chinese brands during those years of being blinded by big brands and names. Spending loads of money for a fraction of upgrade. But by the time my sony smartphone got bugged and destroyed i got frustrated with its products. I then started searching for other good brands in the market. I looked up on social media sites and done a lot of research because i don't wanna end up again with a broken phone. Then there it was i saw this brand called Xiaomi, a brand which i never heard before, i started reading articles about its products and where it came from. I watched tons of videos on youtube just to know more about it. And then it was on the month of May when i decided to pull the trigger. I got inloved with this Xiaomi redmi note 5 ai and bought it.  After few months my girlfriend got into xiaomi too. Until now my note 5 ai works beautifully with no hangs or lag. I never regret buying this product. How i wish all those years i spent money on mobile phones was spent on Xiaomi products. Because Xiaomi will not let you down, they will give you what you deserve. Xiaomi is really a bang for your bucks! Thank you Xiaomi!

from app

from app