June 2018 was when I started signing up for this Mi Community Ph, but I was already a Mi fan since the Redmi 1s. It was my first ever Xiaomi smartphone, and since then, I was getting loyal to the brand. To recall in order, this is how my smartphone goes: Redmi 1s, Redmi 2, Redmi Pro, Redmi 5 Plus, Redmi Note 5, and now the Mi 8 Lite. The reason why I joined and how I was introduced to this app was because of the Nature's Beast Photography Challenge. I was a photography enthusiast, so I decided to join. Also, I learned that this community app offers many things to Mi fans like me, not just cool contests with prizes, but also people here share ideas, tips, reviews, and more which is a great thing. So why not share what I have in me too? Now, I've already created 21 threads, awarded 17 medals, checked in 189 days in total, and a proud pro bunny. And there's more where that came from. I am just grateful I joined this Community, where lots of great people shares the same interest with you as a Mi fan. I'm happy for my achievements here and hopefully there's more to come. :)
Thus, my annual keyword is "Achievements"
#2018ThrowBackwithMi

from app

from app