Hi Mi Fans,|
unlock bl pocophone f1.jpg (69.39 KB, Downloads: 726)
2018-12-27 17:09:17 Upload
Planning to unlock your Pocofone F1's bootloader? Here's how:
Disclaimer : Do it at your own risk, don't blame me if you brake up with your partner. it's not my responsibility if you did something stupid.
Note : Unlocking may wipe data on your device. Make a Backup on Settings Additional Settings Backup and Reset Local Backup, then Move all Files to a working Storage like PC, Micro SD & External Hard Drive.
1. 1st Apply Here en.miui.com/unlock. Note : if your new on Forum, When you login on the link it will show you a Chinese languange and Box saying somethings, just create a username/forum name (alphanumeric) then tap the button next to it. Then you will redirect to mi forum. Just go back to the link and you'll see a download link.
2. Go to Settings About Phone Tap MIUI Version Simultaneously until you enabled Developer Options.
3. Back to Settings, go to Settings Additional Settings Developer Options
4. Enable OEM Unlocking & USB Debugging After that Go to Mi Unlock Status then tap Add account and device til you see the message "Added successfully.Mi account is associated with this device now" . (see photo)
avatar.png (64.24 KB, Downloads: 676)
2018-12-27 14:05:16 Upload
5. Check the time you added your account and device, wait 72 hrs equivalent to 3 days before operating on a woking PC .. (example i added my account 8am on monday after 72hrs, it will be 8am on Thursday)
6. After 72hrs Go to your working PC to unlock your device.
7. You need the Mi Flash Tool ( For Drivers Purposes ) and Mi Unlock tool which can you download in en.miui.com/unlock after signing in ..
8. On the PC Install Mi Flash Tool ( For Drivers Purposes ), then extract Mi Unlock Tool ..
9. Open Mi Unlock Tool then Unlock your device. Follow the instructions on Mi Unlock Tool Itself.
Now you Unlocked Bootloader of your Device :) Hoorraaayyy Cheers !!
In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .