In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Xiaomi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Redmi S2

[Q&A] Unlocking Help and remove mi account

2018-12-22 05:15:58
8655 4
plzz help me S2 mi Account unlocking or id manage???
2018-12-22 05:15:58
Favorites RateRate

Mainul Hasan Rohan | from Redmi Note 5

Dear Bro,
First click on "Open Wi-Fi settings", then connect with your wifi or hotspot. Now click on " Active this device". then enter your Mi Account password and activate your device. If you forget your Mi Account password then reset.

Reset from here: account.xiaomi.com
2018-12-22 10:32:32
Mainul Hasan
Moderator, Mi Community Bangladesh

I ❤️ Mi

Rookie Bunny

As.Ashik Author | from Redmi Note 5

vai forget password ashena
2018-12-22 11:13:19
Mainul Hasan Rohan replied at 2018-12-22 04:32:32
Dear Bro,
First click on "Open Wi-Fi settings", then connect with your wifi or hotspot. Now click on " Active this device". then enter your Mi Account password and activate your device. If you forget your Mi Account password then reset.

I did exactly as you told and I'm using the new password but it still telling me "couldn't verify Mi account ID"
I Tried to fill the form they gave me on the website so that they can unlock the device for me but it takes 3 days and I can't wait until then while I already do know the right password which I already signed in with on the website.

can you please help me with this issue, the phone type is Redmi S2 as in the post.
2020-11-03 08:46:47

Rookie Bunny

6467431025 | from mobile

Mainul Hasan Rohan
Dear Bro,

What if ur phone is hack then ur mi account can change..what will you do?
2021-06-24 07:52:41