In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Lifestyle

[Chat] How Young Is Too Young To Own A Smartphone?

2018-12-19 03:36:13

604 9

Pro Bunny

Zethazed | from app

badboyofrock
I don't believe that a child of that age needs a phone of any kind. If the child was old enough to g ...

people do it because in this way they feel cool. if a 5 yo child owns a phone, there's something wrong with the patenting and I bet it is because parents are not very present in the child's life and they think that allowing him/her to own a phone puts him/her more in contact with them (parents). You can tell me that nowadays there are apps to block websites/actions/whatever from the child's phone, but it is the concept that is completely wrong!
2018-12-19 05:02:58
Reply Report

Pro Bunny

Zethazed | from app

and I add that Children need contact with people in person, to develop emotions, to know how to react and keep contact with reality. new generations are already in contact with phones through their parents today, via photos, videos and sounds... i think that's enough. I know ot was the same with earlier generation regarding the tv. but the tv stays home, the mobile phone gets in your pocket and you decide how much to use it...
2018-12-19 05:06:57
Reply Report
  • Followers

• Threads

• Replies

3 Days Check-In
7 Days Check-In
Beta Testers
IamMiFan
First 1k members
Mi 8 Pro
Mi Explorers Mi MIX 3