In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Lifestyle

[Chat] Did you get any bottles from far away places?

2018-12-17 06:45:17
701 6

Hey Mi Fans,

Now that our Holiday Message in a Bottle is about to come to an end, we would like to ask you: Have you received any bottles from far away places?  Or even more...have you received bottles from places you have never even heard before?

For us, the magic of our Mi Community is that we can connect with other fans from literally everywhere in this world and this has proved to be true when the other day we received a bottle from a Mi Fan from New Caledonia! We never even thought we would exchange a message with someone from such a far away destination!

That’s why our Xiaomi motto keeps always current:  We always believe that something wonderful is about to happen!

Do you agree?
Leave us your comments below!

2018-12-17 06:45:17
Favorites3 RateRate
Quite a few, and the one that probably came from the furthest was that one... And talk about alternative Christmas image to boot, now I'm looking at at the frost on the windows and sighing  :)

2018-12-17 08:17:19
I do believe that something wonderful is about to happen!!
2018-12-18 11:29:41
Always Believe That Something Wonderful is About to Happen!

Spam Hunter

ScubyGB | from app

I've been trying to get any Oceana ones for the past two day, I have loads of the others
2018-12-18 12:29:42

Semi Pro Bunny

drgunlove | from app

Torlyn
Quite a few, and the one that probably came from the furthest was that one... And talk about alterna ...

I hear ya!
2018-12-19 11:59:33
انا كسبت بس مش شغاله [img][/img]
2018-12-22 11:29:33
I want to talk about numerology. Tell me what the numbers "222" mean. As I understood from https://numerologyangel.com the number 222 angels numerology regards as reaffirming that actions taken by You in the last time - will not be lost. Your words to be heard, ideas to be recieved. Three deuces is a signal warning of the need to be prepared for the consequences of your actions.
2019-04-11 13:33:19