In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Mi A2

[Announcement] Android Pie is coming on Mi A2 on 18 Dec! Do you want to get your slice of Pie?

2018-12-17 16:41:23

4,975 26

Advanced Bunny

Sonaul | from app

I am in UK, did Android pie update on my A2, but since then my 4G stopped working with Lyca .. nothing has been changed other than upgrade,been following up with Lyca mobile but it's been to no avail.. exact same settings as before upgrade has been put in n still it doesn't work ..please help .. also system seems buggy.. disconnects wifi unexpectedly .. bugs one far too many
2018-12-18 12:09:47
Reply Report

Advanced Bunny

Sonaul | from app

check your apn settings as they could of changed and if so that's why

it's set right, even using the Lyca self care app , spoke to Lyca Customer care. they said problem with phone .. all setting pitch perfect .. same sim n same settings work on another phone ..
2018-12-19 17:20:44
Reply Report

Advanced Bunny

Sonaul | from app

Alessandro Coletta
Hi Sonaul! Sorry to hear that.

Have you updated to Android Pie via VPN or did you directly get t ...

update done via regular OTA Update which was available in system settings .. the phone n internet  worked fine before the update ..
2018-12-19 17:22:00
Reply Report

Advanced Bunny

Sonaul | from app

my 4g stopped working with Lyca UK .. also wifi lags alot .. not good not stable update..
2018-12-20 09:59:35
Reply Report
  • Followers

• Threads

• Replies

Aktywny 3 dni pod rząd
Aktywny 7 dni pod rząd
Aktywny 21 dni pod rząd
Aktywny 40 dni pod rząd
Mi 8 Pro
Community Advisor
2018 Christmas Model