In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Lifestyle

[Chat] Apple or Android? Heres What Your Phone Choice Can Reveal About Your Personality

2018-12-15 16:27:28
674 11
Hi Mi Fans!

Its not very often I go around reading reader's digest articles.
But I came across this that peaked my interest, as it outlines what your phone choice reveals about your personality.

A couple of lines stick out for your perusal..

"More Android users were found to be honest and humble than iPhone users"

"Those with iPhones rated owning a high-status phone as more important than Android users did"

"More Android users avoided similarity, suggesting they don’t want to have the same product as other people"

Those quotes got me thinking that that is exactly what I thought.

I don't like to conform to just one brand all the time.

Owning a phone isn't about a status for me.

And I'm very humble, and honest (and very humble with it lol)

Have a quick read, only a few paragraphs, but a definite eye opener.

https://www.rd.com/culture/apple-android-personality/

Lastly I'd just like to say, by choosing xiaomi, you are not conforming, you are simply making the informed, correct choice - peace.

Thanks for looking, and I'll see you soon.
2018-12-15 16:27:28
Favorites4 RateRate

Super moderator

TheDuke | from app

"owning a phone isn't about status to me" said the guy with 10 phones.
2018-12-15 19:06:34

Pro Bunny

tomachas | from mobile

Couple of preloved phones I've sold to die-hard IPhone users. One of them been with apple since oroginal Iphone. When I asked him : Why are you switching?  He replied: Enough is enough.  Few months later I contacted him just out of curiousity and asked whether is happy? "Absolutly"!
2018-12-16 03:19:51

Semi Pro Bunny

incognito-X Author | from app

tomachas
Couple of preloved phones I've sold to die-hard IPhone users. One of them been with apple since orog ...

That's what I like to hear haha
2018-12-16 04:07:29

GunplaMad | from app

I can confirm how Apple users or simply boring sheep and like the fashion of having one... I used to work for them and know first hand how rude their customers are and how high their expectations are!!
2018-12-16 07:28:26
A lot of the people who are still on Apple around me are more likely to be there as they're sold on the ''it's impossible to  make the transition, as you'll lose all of your stuff'', it's a well-oiled bit of propaganda.
2018-12-16 07:35:29

News Reporter

spud77 | from app

My niece was bullyed that bad at school because she had a Android phone in the end she had to change schools. An android user would never behave like that
2018-12-16 19:10:35
no mi without you

GunplaMad | from app

spud77
My niece was bullyed that bad at school because she had a Android phone in the end she had to change ...

That is crazy.. School should be shamed and named so parents don't send their children there..
2018-12-16 19:25:05

News Reporter

spud77 | from app

GunplaMad
That is crazy.. School should be shamed and named so parents don't send their children there..

It's a big problem in schools apparently, she's not the only kid I've heard about
2018-12-17 03:38:03
no mi without you
Invalid floor, the posts have been deleted #9

Rookie Bunny

hero1972 | from app

who wants a bitten Apple?
2018-12-19 06:36:59