In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

MIUI Tips & Tricks

[] Save phone battery power by scheduling power off and power on

2018-09-19 18:06:17
4523 4
To help preserve battery power and help your phone to run optimumly you should consider scheduling a period for powering down your Phone (i.e. powering down over night). There is a process in MIUI for scheduling Power down and Power up. Below are the steps to follow to enable you to schedule power down period.

• Open Setting and scroll down to Battery which is under SYSTEM & DEVICE
  • Open Battery and select Battery usage
  • In the top right corner you'll see a "Settings" cog, click on this
  • This will take you to a Set menu. Under OTHER SETTINGS you should see Schedule power on/off. Select this
  • This takes you to the Schedule power on/off screen where you select the times for powering off and powering on your device, and the frequency

Hope this is usefull information for you all to try out.

2018-09-19 18:06:17
Favorites2 RateRate
That's a great tip. I'd definitely try this if I didn't need my phone on. If there was a way to turn off at night but have the ability to wake for a phone call, now that would be something.
2018-09-20 05:11:04
A good thing to save battery life, phone data, background process space and potentially ram is some of the below.

Stopping Auto-Starting Apps when booting up your phone:
Settings - [App Settings] Permissions - Auto Start
From here check what is auto starting when your phone boots up, it is worth removing potential apps you either do not use or do not use daily from here which will in turn allow your phone to be usable quicker from boot-up and of course cut down on background processes.

Unnecessary Permissions:
Settings - [App Settings] Permissions - Permissions
From here you can remove apps that require things such as location access so when you do turn it on or have it on or have location turned on all the time everything isn't looking to get access all at once that doesn't even need it.
There is also another "deeper" setting for Permissions back in the previous menu for those that really want to cut down on any potential waste on their phones.
For this just follow Settings - [App Settings] Permissions - Other Permissions
2018-09-20 15:23:16

Rookie Bunny

1859904240 | from app

Thanks for info
2018-10-23 13:31:23
Thanks for the cool info!
2018-11-09 05:24:24