In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Xiaomi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Mi A1

[Q&A] Mi A1 sound out put reduced

2018-05-31 08:52:10
2272 4
After this update my Mi A1 sound output via headphone jack & bottom firing speakers were noticably reduce I mean 25% reduced. I don't know why is that ? I bought this phone for mainly for the audio output and the stock rom. And now this happened. If anyone facing same issue ? Please write it down.

2018-05-31 08:52:10
Favorites RateRate

Pramod1988 | from app

It seems like a bug. please write to developers in feedback app to resolve the issue in upcoming updates
2018-05-31 21:31:19
Pramod Kumar

Semi Pro Bunny

fazloon Author | from Mi A1

Pramod1988
It seems like a bug. please write to developers in feedback app to resolve the issue in upcoming upd ...

most of the source said that the Xiaomi makes the official move to reduce the out put quality. if it's true it's a waste of the technology. they should not be used 10v stand alone amp for this phone. is it fair to put a hardware and after limiting it's ability ? isn't that sounds like apple's move towards 6s and 7 owners ? is xiaomi is expecting us to upgrade to their new models ?
2018-06-01 04:16:18

Pramod1988 | from app

fazloon
most of the source said that the Xiaomi makes the official move to reduce the out put quality. if  ...

Xiaomi believe on the product quality and always prioritize the users, so don't worry, it seems like a bug which will be fixed with upcoming 8.1 updates. In the meantime please report all the bugs to developer , so it can fixed in future updates
2018-06-03 03:54:24
Pramod Kumar

Rookie Bunny

5201286465 | from Mi A1

it has redouced considerably ..even if I put the volume to half level then also its unhearable  ....the same phone used to sound fine at half volume previously ...now there's no use of volume level actually.   .....the  only option available to you to listen something without earphone is put your volume to full level below it it's not gonna work......
2019-05-07 04:59:25