In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Brother follow below instructions.
1. Goto Settings on your device and tap on Lock screen & password option in System & Device section.
2. Now, tap on “Add face data” option. Then In the next screen, you’ll see some security issues warning before proceedings to set up Face Unlock.
3. Tap on “Next” button to continue.
4. To enroll your face, look into the len and fit your face in the dark grey area and be sure to be in a well lighted condition to detect your face perfectly.
5. Once that's done, a message will be displayed as “Face Data added successfully”.
6. That's all to it. Run a test by locking your device and unlock with your Face Unlock feature. It should work flawlessly and return you to the Homescreen.
7. Should you want to delete the feature, you can do so, by going through Step 1 and 2, choose Add Face Unlock then Delete face data....