In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Xiaomi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Tech

[News] IKEA's AR furniture app now lets you preview an entire room

2019-09-23 14:19:52
29617 18

IKEA's augmented reality Place app can be helpful for gauging how furniture will look in your abode, but you've been limited to trying items one at a time -- not much help if you're trying to furnish a new home. Now, though, it's much more practical as a home decor tool. An updated iOS app (the Android equivalent is coming in the "near future") lets you place multiple items at once, whether they're handpicked or part of pre-defined Room Sets. You'll know if that lounge chair and lamp combo fits in with your living room, for instance.

The revamp also allows you to create a profile with a wish list of products you've tried in AR. A "For You" feed, meanwhile, offers a steady stream of collections, new products and suggestions if you're not sure where to start. And if you're the sort who likes to hunt for Easter eggs, you're apparently in for a surprise if you place a SYMFONISK speaker in the room, turn it on and get close. These aren't vital features, but they could give you a reason to return to Place beyond the initial novelty.

Source
2019-09-23 14:19:52
Favorites RateRate
Amazing Tech, Thanks for sharing
2019-09-23 15:35:58

jihad.ptk1 | from Redmi Note 7 Pro

thanks for sharing
2019-10-01 10:22:30
Regards
Md. Jihad Hossen
Mi Community Bangladesh
Invalid floor, the posts have been deleted #3
Invalid floor, the posts have been deleted #4
this is an amazing feature
2021-01-26 11:21:41
Invalid floor, the posts have been deleted #6
Invalid floor, the posts have been deleted #7
Wow! What a nice thread here. Anyway, I would like to join this by telling you about the fact that I truly need o have the best new windows and doors at my house, os if anybody has any idea about it, give me recommendation please
2021-06-04 17:28:58
Thanks for sharing.
2021-06-05 02:08:30
Invalid floor, the posts have been deleted #10