In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

MIUI General

[Tutorial] Mi PC Suite 3.0 Beta Released! ENGLISH Translated!

2018-04-09 02:47:03
10477 5

Hey MIUI Fans from the Philippines!

Good News to all of you! Finally, the Mi PC Suite is updated to support devices with Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) and above after 3 years!
Do note that this iteration of the software is still in its Beta stage, and hence, some features might not be working.

Features that are not working:
- Files management (Photos, Videos and file browsing).

More information about this software can be found here
(Source: China Official MIUI Fourm)

Here's how to install it! (Using your PC of course)

1) Download the MiPCSuite3.0 Beta installation file here!

2) Go to the downloaded installation package and rename it to "MiPCSUITE3.0" or anything of your choice.

Note: You need to rename downloaded app as it will give syntax error if you try to install it with the same name.

3) Double Click on it to launch the installer

4) Change destination folder to C:\ root destination.

5) Check "Create Desktop Shortcut" by checking the tickbox and press Next

6) Complete installation

7) Uncheck "Launch Mi Phone Assistant"

That's the main installation done.

Now to the important part  switching everything to English.

Do note that I have translated everything that I can by myself (none of which are from google translate or from another source), and if you would like to use my files on another source, please ask for my permission by PM-ing me or contacting me on QQ (3213196502). Thank you for respecting creator's rights.

8) Download the .zip file here:
@JY.NICK-MIPCSUITE3.0.zip (911.54 KB, Downloads: 834)

9) Open your File explorer  Navigate to C:\MiPhoneAssistant (which was where I asked you to install the software to)

10) Select "mi_phone_assistant.res" and delete it

11) Go back to where the translated files are downloaded to and extract it into this folder.

12) After extraction is complete, close everything and get ready for the magic when you open it.

** Do note that Mi Account sign-in is required for the software to work.

TA-DA!

I did mention as much as I could. As for alignment or text spilling such as the one in the image, I will correct it when I have more time.
Meanwhile, all of the useful features or features that will be used are translated (basically all the Chinese words that I could find was changed).
And some just wouldn't change... hmmm.

Thanks for reading! Hope you have a great time with this upgraded Mi PC Suite and thank the developers for working hard so that this tool is now working again!

Note:

This thread is made with the permission to replicate from original author @JY.Nick of the Device Team in MIUI Global Forum, all credits goes to the original author.
Source:
[MIUI DEVICE TEAM] Good News! Mi PC Suite 3.0 Beta Released! ENGLISH Translated!

Rate

Number of participants 1 Experience +5 Pack Reason

View Rating Log

2018-04-09 02:47:03
Favorites3 RateRate
Awesome share. Thanks for this!
2018-04-10 23:31:44
good job ijin download
2018-11-24 07:54:46

Rookie Bunny

1908612776 | from Redmi 6A

vhabxaoksbsbhzus
2019-03-27 13:39:36
this is very useful
2019-04-12 03:15:35

Pro Bunny

kingsagcal | from Redmi Note 4X

is flashing via fastboot supported in this version?
2019-06-22 16:18:07