section_rules_guidelines.png (284.22 KB, Downloads: 1)
2018-04-02 03:07:12 Upload
Hello Fellow Mi Fans,
Welcome to Mi News Section. Before you begin to make any new post, May I kindly bring your kind attention to the Section Rules & Regulations and the mechanics on how to post here:
We expect everyone to kindly follow this Rules and Guidelines.
Read Mi Community Guidelines and Content Policy before you start any posts / threads
1 - Search before posting a thread
2 - No usage of profanity, swear or any racism
3 - No discrimination, threats or personal attacks
4 - No spamming
5 - No begging for Likes
6 - No advertising or selling of products or services
7 - Sufficient content
- Keep it strict to Xiaomi Related news such as elements targeted towards MI & other products/gadgets.
- We use English as a common Language
- Don't simply copy/paste threads/newsfrom this/other websites, if you do then add source of the original author/location with proper working links at the end or they are subjected to be modified by the moderator for adding them.
- Your threads if copied, upon complaints from original author/website or by user/s are subjected for deletion upon successful verification.
- Your replies in the threads known as posts, if not followed by stated rules, carries inappropriate words towards author/users or out of subject to the topic being discussed then they are subjected for the modification and/or for deletion.
- Do not post repeated queries again and again by creating duplicate threads, otherwise they are subjected to be deleted.
- Threads containing only and only, videos/multimedia content with no related description whatsoever alone are subjected for modification/moderation/deletion.
- One liner threads like "Awesome","Superb" or any other kind which don't serve the purpose of community, will be considered spam & dealt strictly.
- Failing to follow the stated rules, might attract warn/ban in the community.
Important Note: Thread posted on grounds of multiple appearances in different sections by the same user (if came in appearance in this section) will be deleted without further notice and a warning may be issued (depends on the case).
Measures to be taken by Moderator and Admins
Firstly: Warning to the user (max for 3 times).
Second step: Ban for 7days.(can be extended upto 3 months depending on the case)
Third step: Permanent Ban.
The Mi Community Team reserves the right to modify the rules and guidelines found throughout the forum at any time and without any given notices, and the Administrator's word will be deemed as final.