Photography

[Discussion] TOP 10 PHOTOGRAPHY TUTORIALS OF 2016

2016-12-30 14:47:04
52517 635

Top 10 Photography Tutorials of 2016
Hello friends. This year is ending soon. Within a few hours we will welcome 2017, a brand new year for us. If we look back to the past, we can see that this year was an eventful year to all of us. We have seen many ups and downs throughout the year. In Mi Community Forum we have seen so many useful threads and gained knowledge from them. These threads helped us a lot. So let’s relook again at at the most useful photography tutorial threads in Mi Photography Section.

1.  Lightning Photography Tutorial with your Smartphone
  By UditMathur

Do you like the lightning in the sky? Do you wonder how they take stunning shots of lightning? Do you want to capture those bolts of lightning yourself in your smartphone? Yes, you read that correct, Today in this tutorial, I will teach you all how to take lightning photos not on a fancy DSLR camera but in your smartphone itself.

Warning: I am not responsible for you or your phone getting struck by lightning and get some serious injuries. Always take precautions and follow safety guideline so as to not get yourself zapped.
Lets get started....... CLICK HERE FOR FULL THREAD

2.  KEY TO BECOME A GOOD WILDLIFE PHOTOGRAPHER           
BY Gagzz
How to be a good photographer for wildlife and animals?

Yeah you heard it right. I am back with the thorough tutorial of wildlife photography that I promised in my previous thread.
Lets Kick up a Recap Before Proceeding.

3. CREATING DARK AND MOODY IMAGES USING YOUR MOBILE

Hello Mi users,
          In this tutorial I will be showing you to create a dark and Moody images. I will be using still life objects for this tutorials. You can do this human subject as well.

This type of images are called Low Key photos.

1. When try to take photos we make sure our exposure is perfect and try to keep the exposure value to zero if you are doing it manually or your phone sets that by default to zero by it self. But to create a dreamy and Moody image you have to either get your exposure down or up. As I will be showing you to create a dark mood I have intentionally underexposed. .........

by   Shbhm111

Hello MIUIers,
These days mobile photography is trending.
People choose phones according to their camera.
So let's directly jump to the tips.

5.  4:3 OR 16:9 WHICH IS BETTER AND WHY   
by  xanubhavx

Let's me start this with a conversation I had with a friend about camera frame ratio,

when I saw him using 16:9 ratio to shoot pictures using his phone.

6. HOW TO SHOOT STUNNING PICS WITH YOUR MACRO LENS  

Hello bros,

hope you all are well, after my last thread, I came again with my new thread. Recently I bought an Apexel macro lens 20X, which is awesome. Previously I had the Photron 3 in 1 lens kit which was quite good, but Apexel is totally different. It has a glass optics which can give stunning result without any blurry edges in macro photography. Most of the people ask me about the tips and tricks of macro photography, and how to improve the result with their Macro lens.
Here are some points to be kept in mind........

7. Become A Photography Pro ByMastering Your Camera’s Manual Mode mn

Smartphone cameras are shipping with better and better cameras each year, and there are a plethora of apps available to help you capture the best looking snaps too: from filters right through to camera apps with built-in manual controls. Even if your phone doesn’t ship with a built-in manual mode, there are plenty of apps on the market that can even bring better looking pictures to older handsets.

For the uninitiated, the sheer number of settings can be overwhelming at first, so this guide will help explain the most common settings and how you should use them........ CLICK HERE FOR THE THREAD

8.   WHAT IS HDR AND WHEN SHOULD I USE IT ON MY SMARTPHONE?

Hi Guys

HDR. These three little letters are present in many smartphone camera applications, but you might be clueless as to what they represent. If you're still in the dark on what HDR is, or just want to learn about when is best to use it, read on.

9.  Taking a motion timelapse with a kitchen timer  

You've probably tried taking timelapses, but did you know that you can also take motion timelapses with your Mi 4i?

If you love capturing landscapes like Boss Bunny, then you'll love the timelapse feature found on the Mi 4i's Camera app.

10.  DOF Photography and Techniques For Smartphone Users

You may have heard the term Depth of Field (DoF), but if you are new to photography you may not yet be taking advantage of how DoF can enhance your photos. A basic definition of depth of field is the distance between the nearest and farthest objects in a scene that appear acceptably sharp in an image. Although a lens can precisely focus at only one distance at a time, the decrease in sharpness is gradual on each side of the focused distance......

CONCLUSION
So friends here are the top 10 photography  tutorials of 2016. Hope you like it. All credit go to the original thread makers, I just brought them under one roof.

Hope the coming year bring peace love and happiness to all of you. Thank you very much.

Rate

Number of participants 16 Experience +76 Pack Reason

View Rating Log

2016-12-30 14:47:04
Favorites369 RateRate

Bunny Master

AamanMahi | from Redmi Note 3

Thanks for sharing this awesome threads. Happy new year to all Mi Community members.
2016-12-30 16:00:22
Mi4i and Redmi Note 3 Global Beta Tester.....

Bunny Avanzado

1612236897 | from Redmi Note 3

Redmi note 3 Camera test
2016-12-30 16:35:46

Master Bunny

akibkhan | from MI MAX

Thanks for sharing bro.
2016-12-30 19:16:55

Bunny Master

BeingBishal | from MI MAX

Thanks for Sharing :)
2016-12-30 21:43:27
Amazing clicks
2016-12-30 22:08:59
Vivek

Moderador

Praful Prajapati | from Redmi 3S

great work..
2016-12-30 22:09:33

Bunny Master

Abhinav jaidka | from Redmi Note 3

Thanks for information
2016-12-30 22:28:58
Thanks for sharing such thing with us :)
2016-12-30 23:24:59

Bunny Master

S_A_ARUN | from Redmi 3S

all are very nice
2016-12-30 23:28:22

Bunny Master

Pratik Chauhan | from MI 4W

Thanks for sharing. All threads are awesome
2016-12-31 01:24:42