In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Announcements

[] [Contest winner] Visit our Authorized Mi Flagship Store Grand Opening this Saturday on 17th March!

2018-03-15 02:14:07
2003 29

Congratulations @schwaa!

You are the lucky winner of this contest !

We will contact you in the next few days to give you the lucky prize:  
the MI Power Bank 10000mAh

Thanks to all of you Mi Fans to have joined in this contest,
your medal will be distributed soon

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello Mi Fans !!

Do you have any important plans this weekend? How about visiting the new Mi Store opening at the Megamall ?

The store opening this Saturday will be amazing, and we need your help in spreading this news to your friends!

Help us to spread the news about this opening on Facebook posting the following picture with the hashtag:   
#MiCommunityPhilippines and with this link: c.mi.com/ph

Here is an example of what we mean

Your help is important to us in making this Mi Store opening successful! We'll also provide a special medal to Mi Fans that share this event with their friends.

Among the people who shared this post on Facebook, the Mi Community Philippines will select a random Mi Fan that will receive a mysterious Mi Product on 20 March 2018!

Hope to see you this Saturday!!!

Term & Condition
  • Mi Community Philippines reserves the rights to make all final decisions and potential changes to details of the event, and this shall include but not be limited to the prizes given out, and any changes to the event.
  • Mi Community Philippines reserves the right to replace the prizes with products or services that are similar in monetary value in the case where accidents happen due to unforeseen circumstances. Prizes won in this competition cannot be resold, traded or transferred for personal benefits.
  • Mi will not bear any responsibility if there are damages or losses during the collection period of prizes by winners in the competition.
  • Only individuals are allowed to participate in the games & activities of this experiential event. The following entities are not allowed to take part in the competition; they shall include but not be limited to Xiaomi staff, external event organisers, employees, external agencies and sales companies.
  • Mi will provide the necessary explanation of the rules of the event to the extent permitted by law. In the case of force majeure, Mi reserves the right to cancel the event for reasons of circumstances beyond the control of Mi
  • Winners of the random lucky draw will be notified through private messaging on Mi Community Philippines
  • This contest is only open to users based in the Philippines as prizes will be delivered locally
  • Results of the winners will be announced by 20 March 2018, 23.59pm. In the case where winners fail to reply within 2 weeks from 20 March 2018 , it will be regarded that the winner has given up his or her right to the winning prize and Mi Community Philippines will not bear any responsibility nor reimburse any products or prizes.

Share your screenshot below to congratulate Xiaomi in the Philippines!

Rate

Number of participants 1 Experience +1 Pack Reason

View Rating Log

2018-03-15 02:14:07
Favorites21 RateRate
Done posting. I hope I follow the instructions clearly :-D

Will post it next to our FB Page and Groups.
2018-03-15 03:05:50
Done posting and created event on our FB Page (MIUI PILIPINAS) as well.
2018-03-15 03:14:06
Czedie replied at 2018-03-15 15:05:50
Done posting. I hope I follow the instructions clearly :-D

Thank you so much! Yes! Hope that you can join the event this Saturday!
2018-03-15 03:17:45
谭将俊 (Tham Jiang Jun) replied at 2018-03-15 15:17:45
Thank you so much! Yes! Hope that you can join the event this Saturday!

I'm definitely going to the event. That's for sure!
2018-03-15 03:18:35
Done sharing in Team Redmi Note 4!! :D

2018-03-15 07:49:16
Dark Humorist

Advanced Bunny

kNdG05 | from mobile

Done Posting. I hope i follow the rules exactly.
2018-03-15 10:30:19
2018-03-15 10:42:53

Advanced Bunny

kNdG05 | from mobile

Good eve Mam. Can i ask you how do you share your screen shot photo here? Thanks in advance.
2018-03-15 10:47:54

Joey Huab | from Mi A1

Shared on Facebook! hope to come on Saturday!!
2018-03-15 11:26:05
PRESS RATE IF I HELPED YOU!

Feel free to check out my Magisk module HERE
2018-03-15 14:42:40