In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Mi A1

[Other] Day 10 of The Year Of The Dog via Mi A1

2018-02-25 03:25:41
391 8
I copied this idea from @Kerk (copy panda not copy cat) hehehe. ʕ•̀ω•́ʔ✧

it doesn't look like a dog right? LOL

Good read of the day:
The Birthday of the God of StoneThe tenth day is the birthday of the god of stone. On this day, it is forbidden to move any stone, including stone rollers, stone mills and stone mortars, so it is also known as “Shi Bu Dong”(石不动, meaning ‘do not move any stone’).In addition, it is also forbidden to cut into a mountain for rock or to build a house with rocks, or bad things will happen to the crops. On this day, families burn incense and candles for stones, and offer pancakes to the god of stone.
Have a great and blessed Sunday!

ლ(´ڡ`ლ)

Rate

Number of participants 1 Experience +20 Pack Reason

View Rating Log

2018-02-25 03:25:41
Favorites1 RateRate

Master Bunny

Kerk Lik Christopher | from Redmi Note 3

Wow very good sharing phots bro, awesome decors in Philipines... I want to note this down too, so informatic, hehehe... (sounds familiar? Hehehe.. but I really noted down)
2018-02-25 08:07:11

Master Bunny

Chinito Author | from Mi A1

Kerk Lik Christopher
Wow very good sharing phots bro, awesome decors in Philipines... I want to note this down too, so in ...

Thanks bro. Yes, really sounds familiar! haha. ʕ•̀ω•́ʔ✧
2018-02-25 08:55:22

Master Bunny

Matching up your topic: Day 10 of The Year of Dog ( ´∀`)
2018-02-25 19:03:53

Master Bunny

Kerk Lik Christopher
Matching up your topic: Day 10 of The Year of Dog ( ´∀`)

Wow that's very cute and nice bro.  You always find the related pictures. I'll save this hehe. Yeah you always find related pictures (you know what i mean) haha
2018-02-25 19:08:55

Master Bunny

Chinito
Wow that's very cute and nice bro.  You always find the related pictures. I'll save this hehe. Yea ...

Hahaha.. visualize mah so easy to remember (*´∀`)
2018-02-25 19:17:30

Master Bunny

Kerk Lik Christopher
Hahaha.. visualize mah so easy to remember (*´∀`)

( ・ิϖ・ิ) ( ・ิϖ・ิ) ( ・ิϖ・ิ) Question, why are the kids doing that hand symbol thing?
2018-02-25 19:33:42

Master Bunny

Chinito
( ・ิϖ・ิ) ( ・ิϖ・ิ) ( ・ิϖ・ิ) Question, why are the kids doing that hand symbol thing? ...

They are kids and adults loh, they actually worshipping for the Stone Gods as China then still a largely agricultural society, this is what they believed. Although it may not apply to all Chinese around the world but just bear (not real bear, hehe) in mind those lessons and appreciation for our rich cultures.
2018-02-25 23:57:28

Master Bunny

Kerk Lik Christopher
They are kids and adults loh, they actually worshipping for the Stone Gods as China then still a l ...

Ohhhhh (eyes getting bigger...) now it's clear.  I thought the kids are playing some kind of game. You know the Naruto(you know this naughty cartoon guy? hehe) hand technique hehe.

Still China is a large agricultural society and im glad to hear this rich culture still applies. Learned new today. Thanks bro!
2018-02-26 03:40:07