Hi Mi Fans!
Numerous nifty features in a row with the release of MIUI 9 made us feel better experience day by day that's what we like about MIUI. Thanks to the developers that made us experience these features throughout.
Similarly the addition of the Collage feature to the native Gallery app, along with the host of editing tools baked into MIUI 9 now eliminates the need for a third-party image editing app on your smartphone. Thus, you can now turn the official gallery app on your MIUI device to jazz up your pictures and share them with your friends. Isn’t that just super convenient?
Steps to Generate Gallery Collage:
1. Open the default Gallery app.
2. Tap on the “three dots” at the top right.
3. Here you’ll see the “Collage” option, which will push you to a new photo selection screen for the same.
4. Here you can select up to 4 pictures for your collage.You can not only choose the photos you’ve clicked but also choose other images you’ve downloaded to your device.
5. Tap the “OK” button to confirm your photo selection.
You’re then taken to the main collage window, where you can choose between two options, namely Poster and Layout.
The Poster collage enables you to create a photo collage with a poster like look, by adding your favourite thought or quotes.
The Layout collage allows you to create beautiful collages with an outside border the latter fills up all the space with the selected images but you can add borders to each of them. You can pinch to zoom, move around the photos and choose different types of layouts to suit your liking.
6. Now after creating tap on Save to get your new Collage pics.
Poster Collage Sample
Layout Collage Sample
So, do you plan on trying out the new collage feature in MIUI 9? Let us know in the comments down below.
[Tutorial] MIUI 9 Gallery Collage - Organise Your Pics In Style