Mi 5

[Discussion] No update to Oreo.

2018-01-29 09:12:44
110 2
The so called Flagship MI5 is now becoming a reason of feeling cheated in the name of Flagship product of this Chines Company which has introduced this very product with lots of misleading announcements like update preferences and prompt services. I can give my experience. In the very First month I have found Back Cover of my MI5 broken and it took more then a month to found a replacement and that too at a higher cost of ₹2100. If this was not enough the Service Centre at Laxmi Nagar Delhi refused to change the C type cable which started male-functioning.  After 4 months when I visited the Service center with a crack on the front Glass, I was shocked to know that I need a full Touch Folder Replacement and that too at ₹8100 with additional charges of Back Panel and Silver Basel replacement at a cost of @ ₹3000. Even after spending the higher cost in which one can easily go for MI Note 4 which is given priority over MI5 with an upgradation to Android Oreo contrary to the so called Flagship which is still getting updates of Android 7.0 instead of 7.1 to have an Oreo update. This is how this Chines Company is making fool of its buyers in the biggest market and so it's Community Managers who are misleading the members/users with lying down and giving wrong reasons.

Such a waste of Money on MI purchase with Breach of Trust by So Called Biggest Seller in Indian Market, duping the buyers.
2018-01-29 09:12:44
Favorites1 RateRate

Mi Community Helper

MridulSharma | from Redmi 3S

Hi there!
Thanks for sharing your feedback/complaint but it seems you did in the wrong region i.e. Singapore. Please change your region to India using the app settings to receive appropriate response to your complaint/feedback. Thank you!
2018-01-29 14:04:51
Have a great day ahead ;)

Banned

S. P. Singh Author | from MI 5

its India already. Being a Beta Tester, there are many bugs and issues but even after so many feedbacks, no response!
2018-01-29 14:08:13