Android Apps

[App Reviews] The Essential Wallpaper App!

2018-01-26 20:50:37
420 6
Hi my Mi folks!

Sharing the app I used to take care of my wallpaper needs.
I always download my preferred wallpaper for my home or lockscreen. Been using this since day 1 with my Mi A1 phone.

It has thousands of wallpaper available. It frequently updates whenever there's a new wallpaper from their database.

WHAT'S THE GOOD?
Besides being free, the wallpapers are automatically adjusted to your phone's screen resolution! So there's no need to crop nor use a wallpaper out of google images ending up not fit on your phone.

It's user friendly, why? Everytime you open the app, it will notify you how many new wallpapers are uploaded. New ones will have an indicator flag so you will easily know it's new.

WHAT'S THE BAD?

Like any other free apps outhere, it has random adds popping up. But no worries, adds are placed at the bottom of the screen.

Below are the ones I like!

I know...you might've said, Chinito loves night sky and stars! :) I'm always fascinated with stars, moon and nature (leaves).

If you like one of the above, go shoot and download them!

Hope you enjoy reading!

Chinito

Rate

Number of participants 1 Experience +20 Pack Reason

View Rating Log

2018-01-26 20:50:37
Favorites1 RateRate
Invalid floor, the posts have been deleted #1
Great one!
2018-01-27 04:09:51
SeppeBaelus
Great one!

Thanks Seppe!
2018-01-27 05:52:40
Hey bro, lovely wallpapers though... which one is your current wallpaper on your phone?
2018-01-28 04:57:55
Kerk Lik Christopher
Hey bro, lovely wallpapers though... which one is your current wallpaper on your phone?

None from the ones i uploaded here. I miss some small leaves so I put fern wallpaper today. I was looking for the one you took picture today, those pointed leaves with red flowers.

Changed my theme to Pixel with my greeny wallpaper. :). Tomorrow I may change it to stars haha.
2018-01-28 05:05:00
I think I shld shoot more night scenes for you..Lol.
2018-02-03 03:20:26