!privacy_agreement!
!privacy_agree!

Mi Router 3C

[Discussion] Mi Router 3c screwing with my internet bandwidth Speed (Mi router 3c has speed issue bug)

2018-01-05 11:52:06
320 2
My internet bandwidth is 40mbps, but after connecting with Mi Router 3c, when i speed test it using Ookala it shows only 4 mbps, everything is downloading less than 500kpbs. As suggested in other threads, even when I set it manually in Internet Bandwidth settings, nothing Changes. My firmware is also up to date which is shown in your mobile app. Are you screwing with your customers ? either resolve My speed issue or suggest a way to take your product back and refund my money, before someone sues you for selling faulty products with overselling advertisements.
2018-01-05 11:52:06
Favorites RateRate

Master Bunny

Chandra Sheker | from Redmi Note 4

Hi

I just got this router set up for Airtel V-FIBER 40 Mbps FTTH connection.

Their is no problem with it so far. Couple of things you can do to check.

In the top notification bar the speed should read as 5.2M/s. This is the download speed you should get while playing any movie. Don't use Google as they already have throttle their systems, hence even a 512kbps broadband connection gives a 5M/s speed. Use any other option to check. Try downloading an big file from the internet.

Second N300 are not supported for 20 Mbps above connection. But while checking out the speed test results at first I was getting only 2 Mbps but when I changed the server I got 38 Mbps.

Second option is download the Wi-Fi analyzer app and check which channels are suitable for you. It will provide you with the option of setting the best choice of channel settings. Do not go beyond channel 11 if you have any system which is manufactured between 2012.

I still don't get the max speed of 40mpbs in the test results. But when you test it in the router Firmware the results are good.

Both the screenshot is provided below for reference.

I am using it only for easy to use Bandwidth Management tools and QoS controls. I also have dual band router provided by Airtel but I don't like Dlink Interface.
2018-01-09 11:40:10

Master Bunny

TRISHAR BERA | from Redmi Note 4

I have 40mbps connection. working super fine.
2018-01-18 12:39:45