!privacy_agreement!
!privacy_agree!

Kerala

[Recap] Compilation Of Mi FC Kerala's All Fan Meets and Recap of our Anniversary Meet

2017-12-31 10:08:38
2876 82

Namaskaram Mi Fans,
          I hope you all are enjoying the winter and keeping your self-safe. Speaking about Winter season, Then its special for us every Kerala Mi Fans. It is significant to us because in last November only our Mi Fan Club Kerala got an Official designation.  Do not want to be philosophical here but its true. I guess by till now you have guessed that it was Mi Fan Club Kerala First Anniversary. I have a lot to talk about our anniversary meet. But before that let us take a walk in a memory lane. Let us take a glance how Mi Fan club Kerala happened and developed from the last year.
         It was during the Fan Meet organized by Mi during Redmi Note 3 Exploration time  What a fan meet it was we would like to thank our Admin Rohit for bringing out his awesome idea of holding fan meetups in 10 cities simultaneously, and which really became a great success, and we also really thankful to him for giving me this chance to organize the meetup in our Kerala, but I missed that meet and it was organised by Rajiv Bro aka our SMod Dezzmond but we have one member from that crew who always support and our backbone our Device Mod Teejay It was attended by 27 Mi fans from Kerala. Here is a photo of that Meet.

After that meet, we all Mi Fans from Kerala got chance to explore more about MIUI and the forum. But after the start of Mi Community in June 2016  my fellow President  Amal, he started a WhatsApp group and added all of us, it was just a start, Bangalore FC President Shuhail who constantly supported us in making our dream comes true. not mentioning every name but many Mi Fans supported us. Accidentally we met Neeraj R who was in the Stable Testing team and he is from my city too, we all decided to do an unofficial meet that month so created an unofficial group and with the support of Amal we successfully organized our first meet and here is the recap of all our Meets this year......

It is one of the tourist spots in Kerala and crowded too. So we decided it as the perfect venue for our first meet. Special thanks to Mi India team for supporting us.Our main purposes of arranging this fan meet are to build friendships among us and enjoy also in the meantime learn more about Xiaomi products… and it was a success.We decided to meet at the learn more about Xiaomi products… and it was a success.We decided to meet at the Marine Drive

So I Know you guys must be excited about our Mi POP event which is going to happen on Dec 11th, 2016 likewise you guys are excited about the Mi POP event we Kerala mi fans was also excited because on Sunday, Nov 27th was our second fans meet actually this was our first fans meet after getting the official status in the mi community…

So I Know you guys must be excited about our Mi Pop event which is happened on  Dec 11th, 2016 we Kerala mi fans was also excited because on Friday, Dec 30th was our Third fans meet  So as the request or a suggestion made by our for fan we are conducting this fan meet at Deepa Tower, Thiruvalla.

Finally, it happened.Around 36 members attended today's meet.This has broken all of our Record.Around  1:00 pm at Subash Park we started our meet and few arrived before us as our train was little delayed.With the help of our core members and fans, everything went amazing. Every Fan got a chance to experience Redmi Note 4.

Our Mi FC Kerala hosted a Collection Drive at Swaraj Round, Thrissur which is managed by our @AMALMURALEE, The location was easily accessible for all and they all gathered there around 11 AM. So as the theme of our Fan Meet was Mi FC's Sharing Love, we decided to spend time with poor kids and those who are orphans. We chose St Antony's Orphanage and St Francis Orphanage. "Always believe something wonderful is about to happen".

Finally, it's happened.Around  1:00 pm at Rajendra Maidan. We started our meet with few members and this time we reached much early and we had lunch together with our core members, our Special Guest is @Shafeeq who came from Pune just to attend our meet. With all there help and support of all fans, everything went amazing. Every Fan got a chance to experience Redmi 4A.

The aim of this meet was to help other fellow mi fans to get acquainted with Mi devices, MIUI features & basic troubleshooting to fix their Devices. eighth

Finally, it happened Around 16 members attended today's meet. Around 1:00 pm at Subash Park we started our meet and few arrived before me.With the help of our core member Ashik we explained them about the new Redmi 4 and Mi Router 3C and we were waiting for Karthik and our core team member Vishnu to arrive as their train was delayed In the meantime everything went amazingly we had a few new Guests who were attending the meet for the first time So, our Fan Meet started with an introduction of each of us and then we moved on to the topic Mi Home Everyone was asking when can we expect a Mi Home in Kerala . Every Fan got the chance to experience Redmi 4 and Mi Router 3C. Everyone was eagerly taking selfies and comparing the Redmi 4 with their devices.

On Monday 5th June Mi India arranged Redmi 4 roadshow and official fan meet in Kochi at Crown Plaza hotel. Here is a short of the event with some photos. It was a great experience to meet Mi officials Kannaa_kr and get hands-on Redmi 4 , Mi Router 3c, Mi Air Purifier& Redmi 4a. Thanks to Rohit GH ,Kannaa kr& Nisar Sk for hosting an event in Kerala

Finally, it happened Around 19 members attended today's meet. Around 1:00 pm at Jawaharlal Nehru Stadium, Kaloor we started our meet and Amal and few arrived before me. With the help of our core member's who already started warm-up for the cricket tournament. I and Hari joined them on time and our meet started officially. Tony Bro joined us later and finally the beast Mi 6 is in our hands. So, our Fan Meet started with an introduction of each of us and then we moved on to the topic, the meet was awesome and the game also. As usual, we took a lot of selfies and clicks using Mi  6 Dual Cam with depth effect.

Finally, it happened Around 11 members attended today's meet. Around 11:00 am at Jawaharlal Nehru Stadium, we were planning for Photowalk and cricket practice but due to unexpected heavy rain few fans were unable to reach the spot and our plans had changed in the last minute.we started our meet and it was raining heavily when I reached the spot. Fans had arrived even though I was raining today we had a new member Sourav  So, our Fan Meet started with an introduction of each of us and then we moved on to the topic Miui 9 Hands-on.

Finally, it happened Around 26 members attended today's meet. We have 2 days Offline event here in Kerala location was Lulu Mall. Thanks to our Offline GM Saju Ratnam who helped us lot in making this event grand success. We have two of our admins Sameer and Bipin who coordinated and supported us. Our core Team Members did their work well by volunteering the event. More pics are coming and here are few of snaps........

Finally, it happened Around 22 members attended yesterday's meet. We had the event at ITNET. Thanks to our Retailer Faizal who helped us lot in making this Fan meet success. Our core Team Members did their work well by volunteering the event. More pics are coming and here are few of snaps.......

We had organized an experiential Fan Meet for our Mi Fans. All the attendees got a chance to hands-on the all-new Redmi Y1, the selfie smartphone! Finally, it happened Around 22 members attended Today's meet. We had the event at Lulu. Thanks to all of our Mi fans who helped us lot in making this Fan meet success. Our core Team Members did their work well by volunteering the event. More pics are coming and here are few of snaps.......

Now let's Start our Anniversary Celebrations,

Now coming to the Anniversary Fan meeting. Once again it was big success and thanks to all the Mi fans from Kerala who attended it even on there Christmas Vacations. We planned to meet at After's Bake House, Vytilla. Meet time was 2 pm we started our meet at 2 PM, Then after some general talks, there was one cake cutting ceremony. The cake was cut by me and Amal followed by Nazer Ktpm who divided cake for all. Then followed by Cake cutting ceremony there was a small contest for Mi  Backpack which is won by Sreekanth Bro who is one of our senior member followed by a contest for Mi 2 in 1 Cable which is won by Harishankar HSG our die-hard Mi Fan and finally Mi Pop Magazine won by Vishnu Shanmugan, we did draw for Fcode for Redmi 5 A after that.  After that, we gathered for Group Pics at the entrance of the Shop and said goodbye till next Fan meet. Here are some Pics from Yesterday's (30th December) Fan meeting. We were total 20 people during the meet and all the credit goes to all Mi Fans who attended the meeting. Our Newswire Section Moderator Reyas Bro who came late and we had lunch together and we missed our core Team Members Khaleel, Sourav A K and our Super Moderator Athul P ( Kannur Gunda )

We are thanking the Lord Almighty who showered all his blessings for all the success of our Fan Club, Our Admins Rohit GH, Kanna and all our fellow Presidents who supported us.

Cake Cutting Video
Audio Credit Nazer Kutipuram ( Moderator of A 1 )

Last but not least we are thanking all our Mi Fans from Kerala and if you are not in our Official Telegram Group

Join

MiFC Kerala Telegram Group:
Mi Fan Club Kerala Announcement Channel:
Mi Fan Club Kerala twitter handle:
Mi Fan Club Kerala Instagram Page:

Click by Dhipin

Nazer , Amal and Vishnu

Selfie from our Kuttipuram bro

Our Cake

Ashik possing for a pic

Random Discussion during Meet

Teejay helping users of 5A Section

Hari preparing his next thread

Potrait mode from Mi 6

Click from Mi 6

Random click from Ashik

Cake cutting

"Nazer share idunu "

Random click from dhipin

A small gift for our senior member Sreekanth Chetan

Sreehari Bro with Mi Backpack

2 in 1 Cable for our Accessory Freak Hari

Vishnu with Mi Pop Magazine

Nazer ktpm dividing Cake

No meeting is completed without an awesome Group Picture.

Join MiFC Kerala Telegram group and follow up with our Future Updates: https://telegram.me/mifckerala

Rate

Number of participants 4 Experience +27 Pack Reason

View Rating Log

2017-12-31 10:08:38
Favorites46 RateRate

Hari Sankar G | from Redmi Note 4

Our club's anniversary meet was the best till date! Thank you so much guys for making me a part of this wonderful family! Looking forward to attend more and more club meets and activities :) Surely without a doubt I could say MiFc Kerala is my second family ie #MiFamily with so many wonderful people! You guys are the best! Let's Rock and Roll and maintain this friendship family till the end! :) :) :)
2017-12-31 16:53:35

Join Our Channel: http://goo.gl/A6dT58

Pro Bunny

mr.srikanth | from MI MAX 2

happy new year dear bro.....ss...........
2017-12-31 18:39:22
mr.srikanth

Advanced Bunny

Athhar | from Redmi Note 3

it was a great meeting. Met with a lot of tech enthusiasts. Mi is the only company with this kind of a fan club in kerala. Hats off to Amal and Karthik for arranging this program. Had a great experience. Thank you guyz  
2017-12-31 22:42:51

Advanced Bunny

Niruz | from Mi A1

conduct a meeting at Trivandrum
2017-12-31 23:32:46

Super moderator

Karthik Mohan Author | from Redmi Note 4

Niruz
conduct a meeting at Trivandrum

Attend a meet , allarum kochi alla different cities aa kannur trivandrum alla city num fans und, Kochi is central location atha kochi il meet vekunat
2017-12-31 23:35:27

Pro Bunny

Thanos | from Mi A1

Karthik Mohan
Attend a meet , allarum kochi alla different cities aa kannur trivandrum alla city num fans und, K ...

conduct meets in different cities, that way more mi fans will join the club.
2017-12-31 23:56:07
nice threads i like it ...........
2018-01-01 03:19:46
Thanks you all for your love and support. Love you MiFC Kerala family
2018-01-01 06:06:03

Vineeth Chandran | from Redmi Note 3

Nice compilation. Way to go!
2018-01-01 11:28:02
Hai, friends, ടെലെഗ്രാമിൽ  മാത്രമേ  ഫാൻ  ഗ്രൂപ്പ്  ഉള്ളൂ . ഫേസ്ബുക്  വാട്സാപ്പ്  ഇവയിൽ  ഒന്നും  ഒഫീഷ്യൽ  ഫാൻ  ഗ്രൂപ്പ്  ഇല്ലേ  
2018-01-03 09:17:04