!privacy_agreement!
!privacy_agree!

Delhi

[Recap] MiFCDelhi Fan Meet V19: MiFCDelhi Pop 2017

2017-12-31 07:38:20
641 25
Hello Mi Fans,Are you okay??

We are back again with yet another awesome Fan Meet Recap. December being the last month of the year and 2017 being most successful year for Mi India and for our Club too we did a poll to know what our club member's want to do in this last meet of the year. All shared same opinion to bid goodbye to 2017 with a blasting party of the year our own MiFCDelhi Pop.

The Plan was to have a indoor place where we all can gather, sit and even dance, if needed so the Core team started looking for a good place for this party. After a lot of research and discussion we decide to do it where one of oldest fan organised first ever Fans Meet in Delhi before MiFC Delhi was formed back in April 2016.

The Venue was Shubham Restaurant in Dilshad Garden. This meet was super special as it defined the theme of Mi Fan Clubs, Fan Clubs for Fans By Fans!! We put up the announcement thread and the response we got was overwhelming. All the seats were taken within two days.

The timing was from 2pm onwards. A few fans reached as early as 45 min prior to the timing. At around 1:30 PM Gaurav and I reached the venue. Girish was already there (as he had a surprise with him) with a few more fans waiting for us outside the restaurant.

I started marking fans attendance. In the meantime Hitesh arrived and our banner was Flaunting on wall .  Hitesh got some cool gifts as christmas giveaway which was to be given to the fans by lucky draw. Girish and Dilshad made slips with fans name and put them in bowl.

There was a special gift from Hitesh, A MiJia Pen and refills pack. The first fan who's name came out and who won Hitesh's specials Gift was Nitish Rohilla. Hitesh gave him his Christmas Gift.

(An Example of Perfect timing. Sorry Shaktimann)

Dilshad and Girish made sure that everyone who was joining late marks their attendance and got their name's slip made. They were also the DJs for the event

There were some other gifts like a couple of Mi Mix 2 T-Shirts and a few of our own MiFC-Delhi Badges. There was a lucky winner every 5 mins in the mean time we asked to introduce themselves. Here are some snaps of winner and members introducing themselves.

Some more fans winning Mi Mix 2 tees and MiFCDelhi Badges.

These introduction sessions we do are purely to get the members familiar and friendly. We got to know that we had a singer and a poet in the group. Nitish Rohilla, who won the first prize, is also an poet by passion and shared a lovely poem with us which he made on his way to the venue. I must say both the Poem and song sang by Manish Badwar was awesome. This is one of the things i love the most about our club, through this club we got to know and meet new talents and some awesome people.

It was time for another surprise for the fans. Last month my partner in crime, Hitesh bhai, became father of a lovely daughter so he got a lovely cake for the club. I can't describe it in words how yummy it was... (Butterscotch was my advice though and everyone loved it)

After the cake cutting ceremony fans jumped to the snacks buffet, i think they couldn't hold themselve after seeing those eye catching dishes.

Finger-licious good!

It was time for the "MiFCDelhi Family" Pic.

And that was a wrap-up for the Last MiFCDelhi Meet up of the year 2017. We enjoyed a lot. Hope see many more fan to be a part of these awesome meetups and parties of our club in 2018. Wish you all a Very Happy New Year!!

Cheers,
MiFC-Delhi

Rate

Number of participants 1 Experience +1 Pack Reason

View Rating Log

2017-12-31 07:38:20
Favorites9 RateRate

Pro Bunny

Devansh thaker | from Mi MIX 2

You guys enjoyed alot
2017-12-31 07:42:44
Mi Fc Ahmedabad president

MIUI beta tester

Vizard | from Mi A1

A great day , enjoyed a lot ,thank you All.
2018-01-01 00:18:20

MIUI beta tester

Jagmeet | from Redmi Note 4

awesome thread and by looking at the pics I can surely say it was an awesome meet.. my bad that I missed the amazing awesome meet!!
2018-01-01 00:20:01

MIUI beta tester

lavnidhi | from Mi A1

Happy New Year MiFC Delhi. Missed this memorable meet.
2018-01-01 00:20:23
Proud Mi Fan

Master Bunny

sanjaygupta | from Redmi 4

happy new year. amazing meet thi
2018-01-01 00:21:00

MIUI beta tester

spdon | from Redmi Note 4

another memorable meet.
enjoyed a lot
2018-01-01 01:37:35
Sonu Pandit

Master Bunny

Sho@!b | from Redmi Note 3

Nice thread bhai      
2018-01-01 07:33:58

Master Bunny

wasim4818 | from Redmi Note 3

MiFC Delhi Pop contest
most memorable moment tab tha jab Vishal bhai n entery li aur entry lete hi lucky draw m unka name aa gya
2018-01-01 08:18:31

Pro Bunny

Raviprakash | from app

great mifc Delhi pop meet , amazing experience
2018-01-01 08:41:29

Master Bunny

Girish Smith | from Redmi 3S

MiFC Delhi Pop Contest: The most memorable moment was when I attended the first ever Mi FC Delhi fanmeets in C.P where we all Mi Fans were gathered to start the club and conduct a Photowalk. it's great to see the club that has gone so far and and is achieving great heights. Plus we also won an Award in the Mi Pop v1 :D :P
2018-01-01 11:11:15