!privacy_agreement!
!privacy_agree!

Tripura

[Discussion] How I become a part of Mi Family || History Behind Formation of Mi Fan Club Tripura - 2017

2017-12-30 09:26:50
11412 14
Hello Mi Fans!
How are you guys..? I think everyone is busy for planning Happy New Year Party. But now I'm busy to share some moments of my life which is related to Xiaomi. This thread is really different from any other of my threads. Please read this thread with full of enjoyment. Today I'm going to share, how I become a part of Mi Family and also history behind formation of our MiFC Tripura. Hope you will like my life story .

It was all back in 2014. I was a least known person about Xiaomi or Mi. I was a Samsung S DUOS 2 smartphone user and I was very much proud of it…being with the Market Leader of Mobile telephony Industry (Yes, of course of that time). I saw Mi Smartphone for the first time at one of our Mi Fans hand and he is none other than the Core team member of our Mi Fan Club, Mr. Debajit Chakraborty. The Device was Redmi 1S. At that time, he was suggesting everyone to buy that budget Smartphone which was feature packed and running on MIUI 5. The person was so much crazy about Mi Smartphone. Being Techno maniac, people were listening his advice and started buying Mi Redmi 1S Smartphones. It was too tough then to buy Mi Smartphones out of Flash Sale. I was not fantasized about Mi Devices but a little bit curious to know as the person was crazily advertising everyone to buy a device named Mi Redmi 1S. The Device had a Mesmerizing Camera out of this price of ₹ 5,999/-. I was astonished after seeing some shots clicked by Redmi 1S. I fall love with that Brand though I was not in a condition to buy a new phone at that moment . That crazy person who was suggesting people to buy Mi Smartphones, helped me a lot to have my first Mi Device . Finally, I got my First Mi Smartphone on 8th April, 2015. It was Mi Redmi 2 .

After having this device in my hand, I started exploring MIUI. I was just spellbound. It seemed to me that Samsung’s TouchWiz UI is a Trash/Scrap in front of MIUI . It was hard to believe that an UI can be so integrated….no third party apps were required for some specific task…i.e. Anti-Virus, App Locker, Scanner, Compass, Dedicated Screenshot Button, Guest Mode, Lite Mode, and Permission (Where Google has started App Permission options from Marshmallow Version of Android, MIUI was embedded with Permission Options from the very first day of my usage) etc. all were there integrated in MIUI. To know more about Mi aka Xiaomi, I joined MIUI Forum on 03.05.2015. After joining the Forum, it seemed to me that I was in an ocean of Technology. Getting solution from Mi Fans and providing solution to them became my daily routine. In the mean time so many devices were launched in India – Redmi 2 Prime, Mi 4, Mi 4i etc. Mi Community was also come into being here in India and I started following the same since 19.08.2016. Initially, Community was not crowded enough and for having a solution we had a long wait. In that time, Forum was much more fantastic in respect of getting quick response. But now hardly I log in to Forum as Community becomes our very own…very responsive .

In this way my device has also been changed. Redmi 2 was my first one, then Redmi 2 Prime (First Made in INDIA Mi Device) and after that Redmi Note 3 (By the way now I'm using Mi 5 ). I had a wish to join in a Fan Meet as all the new threads about Fan Meets made me more passionate towards Mi. Through Facebook I became familiar with Mr. Biswajit Jana of Kolkata Mi Fan Club. He suggested me to install Telegram and to join Mi Fan Club Kolkata. At that time I was so crazy that I had decided to join Kolkata Fan Meets in spite of the distance of 327 km by Air . Although it was not possible then as I was a candidate of H.S. Exam. I became familiar with other Mi Fans of Mi Fan Club Kolkata namely, Pratip Kanti Ghosh, Vivek Chattopadhyay, Kuntal Murmu, Sourav Giri, Arit Ganguly, Rimi Roy and so on. Being in chat with those Mi Fans of Kolkata, my inner instinct started curving the desire of Mi Fan Club, here in my very native land Tripura. Every time it was striking me… “If they can do it, why not us?”

Initially, I was a layman about all the procedures in respect of creating a fan club. One of the Fans of Kolkata Mi Fan Club, Mr. Biswajit Jana suggested me to have a contact with Mr. Rohit Ghalsasi. After having a chat with Rohit G, I became clear that I have to have a contact with Mr. Kannaa. In suggestion of Rohit G, I already created a Group in Telegram in the name of MiFC- Tripura just before had a chat with Mr. Kannaa. After that we have not moved behind anymore. We were very much excited about our very First Meet Up. Finally, the day came and it was the 21st Day of May, 2017. The successful completion of our 1st Meet-Up made us more passionate. We were so much excited after seeing the Recap Thread as a feature Thread @Mi Community site. After the successful accomplishment of 2nd & 3rd Mi Fan Meet-Up, We became the Official One and the auspicious day was 03.08.2017.

There are Three Pictures of Our 1st Three Meets
Click Here to Read More about Our 1st Meet
Click Here to Read More about Our 2nd Meet
Click Here to Read More about Our 3rd Meet

Rest of the story of our Fan Club is known to all of you. We always believe that something wonderful is about to happen and that really becomes true for us.

Year 2017 has been great for all of Mi Fans, hope 2018 will bring prosperity and joy for all of us!

ALWAYS BELIEVE THAT SOMETHING WONDERFUL IS ABOUT TO HAPPEN

Regards,
MiAkash

Previous Threads:

Rate

Number of participants 5 Experience +55 Pack Reason

View Rating Log

2017-12-30 09:26:50
Favorites9 RateRate

Mi FC President

Riturajboss | from Redmi Note 4

Wow... Nice story @MiAkash
2017-12-30 09:45:15

Semi Pro Bunny

Debajit7 | from MI MAX 2

Nice to read about our initial days. Thanks for sharing such a beautiful thread.
2017-12-30 09:48:59
Really inspiring , Tripura fans Get their Service Center , Fan club  by Your hand
My dream is to meet you. Bro.
2017-12-30 09:50:54
Really inspiring , Tripura fans Get their Service Center , Fan club  by Your hand
2017-12-30 09:51:00
2017-12-30 09:51:38

MiAkash Author | from MI 5

Sourav Giri
My dream is to mee ...

I am also want to meet you!
2017-12-30 10:40:10

Mi FC President

Tappa | from Redmi Note 3

Great one. Feeling great becoming a Mi Fan.
2017-12-30 12:37:26

Master Bunny

Koteswar Yadav Raj | from Redmi 4A

wonderful story bro ! and I believe in Mi
2017-12-30 13:11:37
Small Smile !

Rookie Bunny

Oindrila | from MI MAX 2

Aoooooooosome Dadavai
2018-01-02 05:46:27

Rookie Bunny

Oindrila | from MI MAX 2