In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Bulletin

[] Share Your Beautiful Wishes with Xiaomi now!

2017-12-19 22:46:59
4556 69
Hello Mi Fans!
Is it really almost the end of 2017 already?

We still remember the launch of the Singapore Mi Community this year in April, as if it was yesterday.

As we usher in the New Year, promises, new hopes and goals fill our minds.  It is a time to highlight the successes and people that has contributed, supported and made a difference in your life.

Hence from the bottom of our hearts, this is a New Year greeting for our Fans:
Thank You Mi Fans for all your never-ending support for us. We wish every single one of you well and healthy in the many years to come. We hope to continue bringing you joy and happiness in 2018.

Now let’s take a look at some other hopes and wishes:
“All I wish this year is for my family to be happy”

“I wish that this New Year wash all the bad memories and bad deeds of past year from your life. It brings a new start to your life.”

“Best wishes to my beloved friend, Soraria for an amazing year ahead. May the sunshine of happiness always shine above you. May you have a lovely New Year”

Some are romantic:
I never really thought that in this life full of suffering and pain, I will be able to meet someone like you. You are the greatest gift I ever received, and I want to spend all my New Years with you. I love you Michelle.”

“Side by side we’ve been there for each other. But also, deep within the heart, when we were apart. I want to spend this New Year’s with you and all the New Year’s after that.”

“This New Year, I promise to fill each day with loving memories to string them in your heart forever.”

Some are funny:
“I hope my dog becomes intelligent to wash muddy legs before running around my house”

Some are slightly tear-jerking:
“I have been so busy with work, I’ve neglected my kids. My wish this year is for me to be able to spend more time with them before they forget they have a Mother who is slogging her guts out for them.”

“I wish my daddy will come back from the Army and celebrate Christmas with us”

“I want to celebrate Christmas with my friends from school. They are the only people I have known my whole life.”

“Counting down to the New Year’s used to be so fun. Richard and I spent the entire day shopping for fire sticks and grocery for our grandchildren. Now that he’s gone, it’s just not the same. Nothing’s the same. I just want to be happy again.”

What is your wish for 2018?
Because the most beautiful wishes in the world are those that cannot be seen or touched, but felt only with the heart.
Share with us your most touching and beautiful wishes in the comments below.

In addition, to thank you for sharing with us your hopes and wishes for the new year, we have also prepared a limited edition 2018 medal. This medal symbolises our best wishes for you fans in the upcoming year!
2017-12-19 22:46:59
Favorites12 RateRate

Master Bunny

Thant Zin Aung | from Redmi Note 4

My wish is  more successful, healthier and happier.
2017-12-19 23:28:11
“I wish i could fly back to my home and celebrate the Christmas with my Family"

Wish everyone a Merry Christmas and happy new year. may this festival bring abundant joy and happiness in your life!
2017-12-19 23:36:42

Mi Community Helper

Team TGs | from Redmi Note 3

I wish that Mi Community Singapore Goes Bigger and Better.
May This New Year Bring Happiness to Everyone!
2017-12-19 23:43:51

Master Bunny

Kerk Lik Christopher | from Redmi Note 3

DEZIRABLE JAVI
“I wish i could fly back to my home and celebrate the Christmas with my Family"

Wish everyone a Me ...

Where is your home town?
2017-12-20 00:43:36

Master Bunny

Team TGs
I wish that Mi Community Singapore Goes Bigger and Better.
May This New Year Bring Happiness to Ever ...

Wow BIG dream here :-D
2017-12-20 00:44:03

Master Bunny

There's no place like home for the holidays! Wishing Mi fans here more healthy, more handsome & more prettier & more money to buy all Mi products ^_^
2017-12-20 00:46:36
Let it be the year of pleasant discoveries, new friends and unforgettable meetings.
2017-12-20 01:20:51

MridulSharma | from Redmi 3S

I wish everyone a healthy and prosperous life. Hope everyone does get what they deserve and desire. Let's together make the world a better place in 2018!

As for the community, I wish it grows further and become one of the best internet community out there :)
2017-12-20 03:15:52

Master Bunny

fireflydoraemon | from MI 6

basically, just one day of happiness for everyone.  no angry nor hateful nor envious soul.
2017-12-20 03:43:41

Master Bunny

Kopio | from Redmi 4

I wish for everyone here and anywhere in the world happiness, good health, well-being and more time with your loved ones in 2018! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year
2017-12-20 03:48:48