The development of many types of hardware (phones) and software (MIUI) would inevitably lead to bugs and problems that we face while using our phones. It is important to us that we listen to your feedback to constantly fix bugs!
While Mi Community is a platform for users to inquire about their problems, Xiaomi has actually put in place several channels to listen to users' feedback! I have summarised a step-by-step guide how to properly provide feedback to Xiaomi to fix all hardware, software & app-related BUGS! By using these feedback channels, our developers will be able to fix the bugs!
Step 1: Using Xiaomi Feedback App
3. Click "Select item" to select issue category. If you cannot find a suitable item, please select Other errors.
4. Recommended to Input phone number and email so that our developers may contact you for further investigation. Select Add logs option. Tap Send to finish submitting.
5. You can tap account icon to review your submitted reports. You can also find comments added by developers and reply to them as well.
Step2: Capture a Log and send it
Bug Catching (284 Log) - you can also dial numbers to report issues.
Step 3: Capture a Modem Log to send it with the feedback file
Modem Log Catching
1. Dial *#*#995#*#* before issue occurs
2. Reproduce the issue and take a screenshot when the issue occurs.
3. Dial *#*#995#*#* again, it will stop catching log.
4. Modem log file directory is "Explorer/Storage/diag_logs/2017XXXX_XXXXX“, it will name with the date and time
If all else fails, do share your bug troubles on Mi Community!
Also, do leave down below any comments that you have below!
 3 Must Do Steps to provide feedback for Xiaomi to fix hardware, software & app-related BUGS!