Tripura

[Announcement] [#DeshKaSmartphone] MiFC-Tripura 8th Fan Meet || Redmi 5A Hands-on with an interesting QUIZ contest!

2017-12-07 13:33:03
709 4

Type:

Product experiential meetup

Time

Venue:

MAX Electronics, Mi Preferred Partner, 1 No. Tilla, Belonia, South Tripura

Deadline:

2017-12-17 00:30:00

Applied: 25 users
Activity has expired!

Joined (25 users )

Name Comment Join time
Hello Tripura Mi Fans!
Kemon acho sobai (How are you guys)? I hope all of you enjoyed our last Meet-up which was the Experiential Meet-up of Xiaomi’s first Selfie-centric phone i.e. Redmi Y1. This time MiFC Tripura will be having its next Meet-up as an Experiential Meet-up for the latest Desh Ka Smartphone i.e. Xiaomi Redmi 5A. This will be our 8th Meet-up and 4th Experiential Meet-up.

On 30th November Xiaomi launched the Redmi 5A, the company’s latest low budget smartphone [#InnovationForEveryone]. Redmi 5A has a 5-inch HD (720p) display, its powered by 64-bit Qualcomm Snapdragon 425 processor with 4 cores, runs on Android Nougat with MIUI 9 on top, packs a 13-megapixel rear camera and a 5-megapixel front-facing camera. It also has dedicated SD Card Slot which supports up to 128 GB expandable memory.

So, here the opportunity for you guys to hands-on the latest low budget smartphone from Xiaomi i.e. Redmi 5A. So, inviting you all the Mi Fans from Tripura to come and join us and make it a grand success. This isn't the end yet! We will even be having an interesting Quiz contest and you can win Redmi 5A F-Codes to 5 lucky winners (What is F-Code? To know what is F-Code Click Here!). How exciting is it?  Everyone will have a wonderful time at the meet, so see you at the venue.

Did You Miss The Launch Event Video of Redmi 5A?
If Yes, don't worry about that. Watch Full Launch Event Video of Redmi 5A [#DeshKaSmartphone] From Here!!!
If you still have some queries about Redmi 5A then visit the link given below:
Redmi 5A: Specifications and Features [Click Here]
#DeshKaSmartphone
The Details Are Given Below

Date: 17th December, 2017
Time: 11:30 AM to 02:00 PM
Venue: MAX Electronics, Mi Preferred Partner, 1 No. Tilla, Belonia, South Tripura

To locate the Venue please click on the link and find out @Google Map, MAX Electronics (Click Here)

Those who are looking forward to joining us in our Redmi 5A Hands-on & Experiential Fan Meet, please fill-up the Registration Form
For the Mi Fans, who are not yet a part of Mi Fan Club - Tripura and are interested to joining the Fan Club, this Fan Meet and the ones in future are requested to follow the instructions from the below thread.
FAQ - (Frequently Asked Question)
Q - Where is the Registration Form link and how to Register?
A - In the top of this thread you can find a 'Join' Option, just click on this 'Join' Option and fill the requirement details. That's all!

You can also contact me if you have any queries using below links on Telegram or on Mi Community:
Regards,
MiAkash
President of Mi FC Tripura
Previous Meet-up Recap Threads:
1. [Recap] First Mi Fan Club Tripura Meet up! Photos, Quiz And Experience!
2. [Recap] 2nd Mi Fans Meet-Up of Mi-FC Tripura | Heritage Park, Agartala
3. [Recap] 3rd Mi Fans Meet-Up of Mi-FC Tripura | Sharing Experiences with new Mi users
4. [Recap] 1st Official | 4th Mi Fan Meet-up of MiFC-Tripura | Technical Boot Camp
5. [Recap] 5th Mi Fan Club Tripura Meet-Up || Mi A1 Hands on Experiential Fan Meet-up
6. [Recap] [#TheOriginalX] 6th MiFC-Tripura Meet-Up || Mi MIX 2 Hands-on & Experiential Fan Meet-up
7. [Recap] [#YourBestSelfie] MiFC-Tripura 7th Fan Meet || Redmi Y1 Hands-on & Experiential Fan Meet-up!

Rate

Number of participants 1 Experience +15 Pack Reason

View Rating Log

2017-12-07 13:33:03
Favorites17 RateRate

Bunny Novato

Imran_01 | from app

Felling excited!
2017-12-08 05:58:39

Bunny Novato

Sujan_Mia | from Redmi 4

Awesome...