I have updated my miui version to 188.8.131.52 approx at starting of the month and after a deep testing and observations, i came to the conclusion that i think there's a bug in this stable rom.|
The problems faced by me are as follows:-
1. the device is lagging, hanging and sometimes got stuck from right fter the update took place.
2. the camera quality got worser(on zooming gets pixilated)
3. i cant do a conference call(whenever i do it the call disconnects)
4. Sometimes during call speaker mode doesn't works or sometimes automatically get on.
5. the ram is not able to take load of any of the tasks even typing.(that only kniwn by that it was how difficult for me to write this thread)
6. many apps suddenly starts not responding and finally ends up closing down.
7. not receiveing a good internet speed as well as network. For example the jio network in other smartphone is showing full but in my smartphone its just showing 3 network lines. also the wifi connectivity is showing fair connection although l am seating beside the router.
8. the miui 8 has got a consistent problem of battery draining which has not been solved till date rather has increased after this update.
Acc. to me problems are occurring due to the Android version as we all know that miui 8 is based on android marshmallow which is currently running on android lolipop. thats why this Android version might not be able to cope up with the current features added in the miui, if it is so then we in serious and immediate need of an andriod update.
I would request you all to write more and more replies on this serious matter. you can also share your problems in the comment section.
XIAOMI REALLY NEED TO LISTEN TO OUR PROBLEMS AND IMPROVE THERE AFTER SALE SERVICE IMMEDIATELY IF THEY WANT TO SERVIVE IN THIS HIGHLY COMPETITIVE MARKET ELSE WE SHOULD BOYCOTT XIAOMI DEVICES.
So friends pls reply more and more to this thread so that it comes to the sight of XIAOMI.
temp.jpeg (345.36 KB, Downloads: 0)
2016-11-24 03:18:29 Upload
[Review] FACING many problem after miui update.(bug reporting)