Tech

[Discussion] iGrow Laser Helmet : All You Need To Know About

2017-11-14 00:32:45
709 13
Hi Mi Fans, Wassup?
As the Title says here's a Cool Gadget that helps you grow hair on your scalp without any Hair transplant surgery or any kind of operation.

What is iGrow?
This incredible device works with Low-Level Light Therapy (LLLT) which combines red laser and LED light diodes. The iGrow Hair Growth System helps to grow your natural hair. It works because it invigorates the hair follicle and, over four to six months, you’ll notice quite the difference. Not only will your hair grow again, but it will also be healthier, thicker, and fuller than before. This superb system includes Volumizing Shampoo as well as Xcellerate Conditioner to get you the hair you want. The iGrow Hair Growth System is hands-free and fully adjustable and even has an MP3 interface module.

Low Level Laser Therapy (LLLT)

What is LLLT?
Low Level Laser Therapy (LLLT) has been used for hair rejuvenation for quite some time now. I will make it pretty simple, I assume you have heard of laser hair removal right? This is essentially the same thing but with the opposite effect. Certain wavelengths of light can be used to remove hair, and others can be used to rejuvenate hair. The practice of exposing cold laser light to your scalp with the goal of bio-stimulation in mind has been proven effective for decades now. So does that mean that this FDA cleared iGrow Laser Helmet is going to be the solution to hair loss problems?

Closer look at the iGrow Laser Helmet

Hideous, and inbuilt MP3 interface

First, let us take an actual look at the iGrow…That thing is hideous. If it does restore my hair though, that does not bother me in the least. The two giant earmuff looking things you see there do actually act as headphones as well. It is fully compatible with your iPod or any other mp3 player. That’s a nice little bell they added and the whistle is the adjustable clips that fit almost any head size. Now let’s break down the technical specifications of the iGrow Laser Helmet as advertised. The important thing to remember here is that an effective wavelength for LLLT is at 655 nanometers.

The iGrow Laser Helmet is a specially designed contraption that is like nothing you will have ever seen on the market before. This hi-tech hair re-growth system is like nothing else currently on the market, and truthfully looks and sounds like something out of a sci-fi movie set one hundred years into the future. The device has been in development for a number of years now, but it is now fully approved by the FDA, and it has gathered a great deal of impressive igrow reviews as of late, as well.

iGrow Laser Helmet is packed with 21 laser diodes and 30 red LED diodes. The LEDs are stated to burn somewhere between the 650-670 nanometer range while the Laser diodes burn are advertised to burn at 655 nanometers. At first glance, 51 lights shining on your head sounds like a decent deal considering most laser clinics machines only have about 107 diodes. Something struck me as odd though, why use LED diodes if they have not been proven. Even though they are burning at the roughly the same wavelength they lack the power and spread that a diffused laser diode would. Besides, the science is Low Level LASER Therapy, not LED therapy. So in essence there is really only 21 lasers that are actually proven to have an effect on your alopecia problem in my humble opinion. Scientists have tested and proven that for bio-stimulation to occur 4-6 joules of power per square inch is necessary. Some will say that closer to 2-3 joules per square inch is okay but for BEST results try to get 4-6 joules of power. I read a calculation on OverMachoGrande.com that a laser comb with 9 lasers will get you 0.5 joules of power per square inch if it is used for 400 minutes per day. Yes, you read that right, 400 minutes per day just to get a measly 0.5 joules of laser light therapy! That freaking pathetic! So a rough estimate for the iGrow laser helmet power rating would be something like 1.3 joules per square inch.

How the Laser Therapy works

iGrow Laser Helmet Key Features :
  • The iGrow is an in-home hair growth system that has been FDA 510 cleared and is indicated to promote hair growth in both men and women
  • In 2 separate published peer reviewed clinical studies iGrow increased hair counts by 35% in males and 37% in females in just 16 weeks of treatment
  • Low Level Light Therapy(LLLT) is a highly effective hair growth treatment process, LLLT increases cellular activity and promotes the proliferation of thick, full and healthy hair. Equipped with head phones and an iPod/MP3 interface, the iGrow is a convenient and highly effective Low-Level Light Therapy(LLLT) significant hair growth.
  • Features 4 adjustable fit columns with rotating weight distribution for optimum comfort during treatment. Headphones extend and retract to custom fit any head size.hands-free, convenient and private in-home hair growth system provides full scalp coverage, is fully portable, easy to use and requires no manual movement.

So, what do you think about this really cool gadget? Let us know your views on the same, in the comments below.

Source : 1,2

2017-11-14 00:32:45
Favorites5 RateRate

Intern Moderator

iamlalitjangid | from Redmi 4

Really Great Gadget. Thanks for sharing
2017-11-14 00:38:11

Bunny Semi-pro

syed1234 | from Redmi Note 4

thanks for sharing
2017-11-14 01:04:00

Bunny Master