Chandigarh

[Recap] 16th MiFC Chandigarh Meet: Y1 Hands on meet up, 12/11! [Sukhna Lake] #Yourbestselfie

2017-11-13 13:02:32
445 13

Throwing back to our latest Mi-Fan meet which took place on 12th of November, 2017.
It was the 16th Meet for MiFC Chandigarh and What not, It was the hands on for the Y1.
#Yourbestselfie!

Throwing back to the day we had our hands on meet for Y1. It was a day I’d remember for a long duration of time. Of course because of the lovely cake on the face moment and what not! The Y1. The venue Sukhna Lake has been a very controversial venue for us. The core team knows why, It’s a secret,I will only reveal if you will join us on the next meet. For those who don’t know Sukhna lies in one of the cleanest areas of Chandigarh. The entire city is clean but you’ll feel the difference if you see for your own self.
Ask me how it feels bathing in public

Clearly loving their Mi phones so bad, Texting each other siting close to each other
The time allocated for the gathering was 2pm and it was the  Sunday afternoon, the area was crowded and we gathered near the monument of peace and there were around 12-13 members already. Lucky for me, I could get my hands on once again on the Y1. The elegant design and the camera was the most admired thing amongst all. I was really surprised by the quality of the selfie camera.
Even after zooming in the image it had details.
I mean who does that with the front camera?
I remember Mi FC members looking at the size of the image
and say ‘Bhai ye toh 6 mb hai’ (the image size is 6mb).
We had a few more members the FC president decided to greet them with magazine.
The Dude ‘Debanik’ had so much fun that he was spotted talking to his own self in the group.
Oh! You guys want to see him?
You will need to join Mi FC telegram group for that! It ain’teazy pezy!
Okay, it is easy all you will need to do is follow the link
https://t.me/MiFCChandigarh

The new members had fun interacting with other members andthe core team while few had exams and few missed out because of the marriage season of course they later raided the house of FC president just to have a look at the device because it is marriage season and this thing is something you wouldn’t want to miss. The device comes with a different BOX! I just love this from Xiaomi, they upgraded from the Bland brown box to white box and a special colour for Y1.

Later on there an innocent guy named Atyant, he somehow managed to survive the cake fight. I sure wasn’t expecting something like this from MiFC Chandigarh. It was special for me; I sure don’t know how to react to situations when friends do something special for you. This sure wasn’t just a friendly gesture but they made me feel like a family. We have been a family of over one year and strong family with a few set backs but ain't that stopping us yo!

I’d like to add a little humour to the tale with some of the funny pictures.

While here is the collection of the #yourbestselfie and theMi FC groupie.
Meanhile we had a selfie contest as well our members took photo with the Redmi Y1 and posted them on instagram, and among them, we did a lucky draw, and the winner is @hilarious aka Ashwani Guray. Congratulations to you and we will contact you soon through telegram to get your address and will courier you the t-shirt soon.

If you have any query or want to clear your doubts on how to join MiFC Chandigarh Fan Club then, simply reach either of us Presidents via Telegram:
www.telegram.me/gtech9
www.telegram.me/abhayshahi

Join MiFan Club Chandigarh on Telegram!

2017-11-13 13:02:32
Favorites3 RateRate

Bunny Pro

Habib0108 | from Redmi Note 4

Nice meet up
2017-11-13 13:18:20

Bunny Master

DrSK | from Redmi Note 4

Wow..... Nice.
2017-11-13 13:39:29
Being FOREVER . [url=http://c.mi.com/in/static/image/smiley/comcom/2.gif]http://

Bunny Master

allabtBiswajit | from MI MAX 2

nice information
2017-11-13 18:45:04

Bunny Semi-pro

1589 | from app

Good............
2017-11-13 20:20:23

Bunny Avanzado

Broogle | from Redmi Note 4

Hilarious thread
Awesome