Redmi Y1

[Announcement] Redmi Y1 Sub Section Rules And Guidelines - Read Before Posting!

2017-11-02 04:10:46
702 4

Hello Mi Fans,

A cordial welcome to the Redmi Y1 Section to all of you. Before you start posting threads in this section, I want you all to get the clear idea of what to post and what not to post! Meanwhile, I strongly recommended you to go through the Mi Community Rules too - Mi Community Rules and Guidelines

1. Search before Posting a Thread.
Go through the sticky threads once before posting any queries usually, all the major queries are been solved by going through the sticky threads.

2. Use English only while creating any thread.
English has its unique importance in our country. At present, it is one of the major languages used for communication in the world. It helps different natives of different regional dialects to communicate with each other easily.

3. No Spamming
Spamming basically is defined as posting same replies again and again in the same thread or different thread. It can also be posting same thread with same content multiple times in same sections or in different sections. Also posting replies which are irrelevant to thread topic will also be considered as spamming. Keep the section clean. Also, no one is interested here to know how you can make 5000rs(INR) an hour working from home.

4. No Nudity, Profanity, Racism and Swear
Strict Action will be taken against you, if we found any sort of Nudity and/or Profanity, Racism, Swear by any of the users.

5. No Off-Topic Reply
Replies which are not related to the thread will be considered as off-topic reply and will be dealt on sight. Moderators will issue a warning to the user if found doing the same.

6. Add Appropriate Title
Do not post titles like Nice Phone Redmi Y1, Nice MIUI or any such. To be frank, the title of your thread gives the first impression about your thread. So having an appropriate title will attract other users to read your thread. How amazing it would be getting so many replies and views on your thread.

7. Add Enough Content
One-liner threads like, Nice Redmi Y1, I love Redmi Y1 or any such are not allowed within this section as it doesn't have any enough information by which others are not able to understand. Such threads will be deleted on-sight.

8. No Sales & Advertisements
Any form of advertising or sales is strictly prohibited among members of Mi Community. Posting links to third-party vendors like OLX or any such, reselling Xiaomi products is also considered as advertising. Such threads will be deleted on-sight.

9. Say no to LEAKS.
Threads, containing external links to official files (full ROMs or OTA zips) will be considered as a LEAKS and will be dealt with very SERIOUSLY and accordingly! The user will be banned on-sight if found leaking Official ROMs.

Important Note - If a user is warned 3 times or more he/she will be banned for 30 days. If he/she continues to break the rules then he/she will be permanently banned.

That's all for now, feel free to contact any of the section Moderator if you have any query or issue!
2017-11-02 04:10:46
Favorites4 RateRate

Bunny Master

1640981161 | from Redmi Note 3

proseser 660, and full hd, cemra 16×16 good midrange mobile, price 12000,my opinion
2017-11-02 05:00:59

Bunny Master

akibkhan | from Redmi 4

I will follow the rules.
2017-11-02 05:10:08

Bunny Semi-pro

Charlie. | from Redmi Note 4

Thanx for sharing
2017-11-02 07:58:16

Bunny Pro

8131016561 | from MI MAX

Permanent banned option is there then way every next day in mi community....earn ₹500 is hour post is there.....
2017-11-02 11:14:17