Recruitment

[] [Announced] We are looking for Mi Community Moderators, Apply Here!

2016-11-03 01:19:24
21743 389
Edited by R0user at 2016-11-28 11:32 AM

Hello MI Fans,

Recently we reached strong 300,000 members on MI community in such a short timespan with all your awesome support, we really thank you all MI fans whole heartedly.With a mission & in a direction of providing you better support on MI community especially with this strong increment, we are calling out New Moderator Recruitment.

Moderators are an essential part of MI Community. We work together with Moderators, some of the most passionate of our Mi Fans, to benefit the rest of the community. We need Moderators to uphold community values of open-ness, helpfulness and usefulness. As Mi Community grows day by day, we are looking for more talented and capable active members to join us in the management team of the forum. If you have passion for Mi Products and Mi Fans in India, we'd love for you to join us!

We are looking for Mi fan who has previous forum management experience as well as Mi fan who doesn't have previous forum management experience but passionate enough, we will give Intern Moderator title and if they pass 2 months assessment then they will get promoted to Moderator.

Application Deadline:

13th Nov 2016 - 11:59pm

Procedure & Information:

How To Apply:
Reply to the thread with the section (eg. Mi 4i or Redmi Note) you are interested in and tell us why you would make a good moderator in that section!

We are looking for:
Section
Moderator Requirement
Mi 5
1 Moderator
Mi Max
1 Moderator
Redmi Note 3
1 Moderator
MIUI General
2 Moderators
Mi Pad
1 Moderator

BENEFITS:
- Forum threads management
- Promotion to higher management level
- Talk to Admin team directly
- Prizes from Mi Community Team
- Priority to try new pre-launch products, launch event entry

RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Create quality threads to designated sections
- Answer and help users to solve their problems timely
- Offer guidance to forum members to help them use the forum properly
- Edit, move, merge, or remove threads or posts that do not comply with related rules
- Organize online events to encourage participation on Mi Community

REQUIREMENTS:
- Be willing to carry out the Mi Community duties fairly and responsibly
- Humble, good listener and learner: the traits of a good team player
- Familiar with Mi Devices available in India and its features (or be really good at Googling, searching online for answers or simply just asking fellow mods humbly)
- Previous forum management experience preferred, but guidance is provided

Important:
Many of you are already moderator or in special team on Global MIUI Forum. You can not be moderator or in special team on both forums same time because Global MIUI Forum is very big and this forum is getting bigger, so there will too much work to do. In this case, moderator or special team members wont be able concentrate on both forums and not able to pass assessment, also end up posting same thing. Its better to join one of the forum as moderator or special team and do BEST.

Best of luck!

===================

Results:

Thank you for your overwhelming response & patience.
Without further wait, here are the results:

Username
Appointed Section
Title
Intern Moderator
Intern Moderator
Intern Moderator
Intern Moderator

Congratulations guys!!

Note: We might be posting a new recruitment soon, so keep yourself updated with the community.

Rate

Number of participants 13 Experience +63 Pack Reason

View Rating Log

2016-11-03 01:19:24
Favorites74 RateRate

Mi Comm team

R0user Author |

Edited by R0user at 2016-11-14 12:28 AM

Thanks for overwhelming response guys, we will soon announce the results.no entries after the deadline will be counted & thread will be closed until further notice

Best of luck to everyone who applied :)
2016-11-13 13:56:01
Edited by Neerajr at 2016-11-07 01:11 PM

Hi,
Myself Neeraj Radhakrishnan… First of all, like to congratulate Mi Community Team and My Fellow Mi Fans who has been a part of the 300K Members which is still counting
To begin with... I have been a part of Mi Family since 2014 when I first brought Mi3 also part of Mi Community when I joined during… it was officially announced for beta testing since then I am active follower of Mi Community, Professionally saying I am a Network Engg been previously working in IT field but currently managing one of our family business. I am coming from Kerala which is famously known as Gods own country

I would like to apply for the post of Moderator in the Following Sections:

Mi Max
MIUI General
Mi Pad

Devices which I personally use are: Mi3, Mi Max, Redmi3S Prime and also within my family I have: Redmi 1S, Redmi 2, Redmi 2 Prime with which also I can handle
Currently I am a member of Mi Community Device Team and so I know the rules and regulation which I have to follow as part of the mi community team. Since I am very much active in xiaomi global forum and mi community has previous experience of been a member of Mi Community Stable Team, global beta team, one of the early member in beta testing team of Mi community also same goes with Mi community app…Also Informally With my co-frnds Manage and Organizes the MiFC-Kerala Section
Started using MIUI from V5 when I first got my Mi3 since then the current MIUI V8 am keen follower know every detailed steps to help others so I have better experiences and knowledge of MIUI which will be useful for the MIUI General Section also Recently I just had won a Mi Max during the live event “Show Down With Hugo” also Mr Power contest So now you guys will be able to understand how active I am in Mi community so as I was saying since now I own a MI Max I can help my fellow Mi Max users with their quires for my own Experiences and will be able to manage better and so also I am applying for Mi Pad even though I don’t hv a mi pad one of my frnd owns it also I am used with using tablets so thinks I can help in contributing in the section also
All My Thread now can be easily viewed by
looking in the "My Thread" Section by going Here
Since I don’t want this to look lengthy… you can check out my pervious application while I applied for joining the device team (which is bit lengthy):
Here.

As Mentioned and which is important as its required
- I will create quality threads to designated sections - which is already done while with as a part of device team
- I will Answer and help users to solve their problems timely - which is mostly done during daily basis also during our Mi Community Q&A Session
- I will Offer guidance to forum members to help them use the forum properly - When Ever a Mi fan needs help I will help him with every possible way that even get a lots of users quires to our personal messages in mi community there also help those mi fans
- I will edit, move, merge, or remove threads or posts that do not comply with related rules – For this I Currently don’t a privilege so I use the report option and inform our mod team for the required actions
- I will organize online events to encourage participation on Mi Community – Well to say we have organized First MIFC Kerala meet up during at that time with idea which came into my mind did an online event. Which can be checked it :here

So as I was saying I do regularly follow all this mentioned rules and will also continue to do so
As Already with the Device Team I Will follow the REQUIREMENTS:
- Be willing to carry out the Mi Community duties fairly and responsibly
- Humble, good listener and learner: the traits of a good team player
- Familiar with Mi Devices available in India and its features (or be really good at Googleing, searching online for answers or simply just asking fellow mods humbly)
- Previous forum management experience preferred, but guidance is provided

My Sincere thanks to the Admins, Moderators and my team members for their support and guidance. To be frank I was just waiting for a recruitment here in mi community other than applying elsewhere so that  will be able to contribute to mi community. It will be my Privilege for me to join with Moderator team here also to better understand Mi Community as already to my device team members  it’s a dream to see and meet Hugo bro and my fellow team members and mods
2016-11-07 02:08:14
Edited by Karthik Mohan at 2016-11-10 08:34 PM

Dear Admins, Moderator's,MIUI Fans

Applying For Sections: Redmi Note 3, MIUI General, Mi Pad, Mi5,Mi Max
                                Preferred in: Redmi Note 3 or Miui General Section                                                                  
Name: Karthik Mohan
Community Name: Karthik Mohan
Current Devices: Redmi Note 3 , Mi3, Redmi 2 Prime, Redmi 3s Prime, Mi Max
Mi Gadgets Owned: Mi Band 2 & Mi 20000mAh Power Bank
Current Special Team: Device Team

Qualifications:

• I have a good knowledge of Rooting, Flashing Recoveries, Flashing different kernels, etc.
  • I have flashed various ROMs  & Kernels on my Redmi Note 3 namely CM14, CM13, AOSP ROM, Mokee ROM,etc., Various roms from CM13 i flashed on my Redmi 2 Prime
  • I have compiled CM 13 based custom rom for my Redmi 2 Prime and made a kernel too
  • I also like to  answering in the Redmi Note 3 Section and  all possible devices Sections and helping all fans.
  • I can easily give 3-4 hours a daily for Community
  • I have a very good command over English Language. I can create quality thread which will be usefull for lot of fans.
  • I am helpful and friendly with all the Team Members and Moderators.
  • I am also a member of  Intel India , Internet Of Thing Programs.
  • Have a good knowledge of Windows (installing, partitioning the drives, etc).
  • I am also very much active on telegram and am ready to solve the query in front of me.
  • Foremost thing is i love MIUI and wont miss any Weekly Updates
  • I am familiar with programming language like C,C++, Java,SQL
  • I am a Member in IEEE, and by profession i am an Electrical Engineer
  • I was in Global Beta Team in Global Forum
  • Active in QA Sessions
  • Always helping other users with there doubts under Note 3 section mainly.
  • Intrested in Tech Classes and completed already two of them.

Experience:

I started forum on 28th June 2015 as a Junior Member then I kept on replying users and gained lot of experiance from Moderators gradually my rank upgraded to Diamond Member. Then i applied for becoming a Global BetaTeam Member and got Selected.
I have a good knowledge of adb and fastboot commands. Official tested ZCX TWRP, Be Frank weekly i may do Fastboot & will try new custom ROMS but cant settle in any and finally will be back to MIUI, Hardcore MIUI Lover & much active in Community. I am active in Redmi Note 3 section , helping almost all users there.
                                                           Experiance here in Mi Community is superb, at time of starting i am lazy to use Community as i was sticked with Forum, applied for beta team here that time and didnt checked that thread after that my luck i got selected but didnt noticed it. Then after that i just came back to community and become active here gained lot of experiances from Moderators Bingo, Paramgagan, Fauwaz,Amal and all after being active here i applied for Device Team and got selected there , from i there i got chance to work under Man Meet,Bhagyesh, Pawan, Sameer,Sum Up,Gagaz and all we were a great team there. My fellow team members too supported a lot like Neeraj, Raju, Muse, Surjiv , Girish and Faisal, who corrected my mistakes and supported me alot especially Paramgagan who always supported me and corrected my mistakes. Admin team was superb and they helped me alot , our supreme commander Rohit Gh & Nisar Sk who helped me in organizing our first fan meet in Kerala. Device admins Joyce & Michelle supported me in improving my work, special thanks to tech admin Fabian for sharing lot of informative threads with us.
                I applied for this recruitment because i am sure i can do more contribution too Community and mainly device section and can improve myself by working along with  Moderators and our Admins. My preference is Redmi Note 3 as i am using it as my primary device along with my other devices, my most threads are under Note 3, helping the users with there doubts.

Past Experiences:-
  • Currently an active member of Community Device Team
  • Was An active Global Beta Team member on Mi Forums
  • Familiar with MIUI.
  • Solved many queries/gave answers to the people having problems under all Sections, mainly Redmi Note 3
  • Have knowledge of ROMs, Recoveries, kernels, etc.
  • Knowledge of Flashing Process.
  • Good understanding of MIUI Community
  • Active IEEE Member since 2013
  • A member of Intel Internet Of Things Programme.
  • Have Flashed all the custom ROMs available for my Devices namely cm13,cm12.1,mokee ROM,etc.
  • Also a member of XDA Forums.

My Responsibility

• Create quality threads to bring traffic to certain sections
  • Answer and help users to solve their problems timely
  • Offer guidance to community members to help them using the community properly
  • Spend 4-5 Hours a day on Mi Community (More on Weekends)
  • Will follow each and every Rules and Regulations of MIUI Community.
  • Organize online events to encourage participation on Mi Community
  • Edit, move, merge, or remove threads or posts that do not comply with related rules

Some of My Threads:

My Statistics:
Replies: 1373

Thank You for giving me an opportunity to participate in this recruitment.
Regards,
Karthik Mohan
( Device Team )
        Comment

2016-11-07 02:49:59
Awesome, Lets strengthen the community
2016-11-07 03:12:32
Moderator: Mi A1 Section | Fan Club: Bangalore
Devices: Mi A1, Redmi 1S, Redmi 3S Prime, Mi Band 2, Mi VR Play, Mi In-Ear Pro, Piston III, Mi Bluetooth Speaker,
Edited by Reyas Mohammed at 2016-11-13 08:09 PM

I have changed my mind at last minute, and applying for this role in Mi India Community.

I am Reyas Mohammed, professionally I am a Software developer with 9+ years of experience.
But my passion is to explore, develop, learn something new. I have developed and published some of Windows phone applications.
Now trying to move to android developement, since I am a Redmi note 3 user.

I have past experience in forum management, have been moderator in some of the technical/non-technical forums (retired from those now).
I own a technical forum, but not active at present. So forum managing is a known task for me.

Apart from that once I started using my Redmi Note 3 (September 2016), I have been an active member in Mi India Community.
Have replied to many of user issues, which were faced in my phone or have seen around forum.

Currently I am an Intern moderator in Global forum under Mi Band 2 subforum. Guess I am doing well there by handing user issues, and keeping the subforum clean.
I would like to apply for "MIUI General" and "Redmi Note 3" subforums.

I know that I have to fulfill many duties as moderator if selected, which I assure that I will be able to do.

Best of luck to others who are applying for this.
2016-11-07 03:22:52
awesome opportunity, grab it now !
2016-11-07 03:45:54
SIDDI

Bunny Pro

Shubh@m tripathi | from app

thanks for sharing
2016-11-07 03:52:49
Mi Fan

Bunny Semi-pro

SHARMA. | from app

Thanks for giving a chance to be a moderator.
2016-11-07 03:57:50
With Warm Regards
        Sharma.
Do sign up to be a moderator to have a chance to be part of this awesome team!
2016-11-07 04:03:47
About Fabian Ng
Hi!  I am the Tech admin in the Mi Community team & I love running, traveling and snowboarding. Follow me to be the first to discover the freshest technology news and updates.

Moderador

Gowthi | from app

Edited by Gowthi at 2016-11-07 03:17 PM

Hi
This is Gowthi.
A warm and heart full greeting to all of the Mi community members and other officials. Congrats on the 300k.
well let's get to me.
I'm an enthusiast Mi follower.
I have fell in love with the Mi from the first sale in India. which sold out in just 5 seconds.
Felt Mi is a awesome company who give products at great specs at lower cost.
Then bought my first mobile Mi3 and after a gap. I buyed Redmi note 3SD and Redmi 3S and  Mi Max Prime
My Achievements and my sample works.
Won Rap Contest
http://c.mi.com/in/thread-39509-1-1.html

Won the best collection  of apps
http://c.mi.com/in/thread-34893-1-1.html

My thread has been featured.
I'm help full in solving problems of the members at my best and I'm active.

Applying for
Redmi note 3
(or)
Mi Max
(or)
miui general.

for further works you can check  My thread list.
http://c.mi.com/in/home.php?mod= ... ace&type=thread

My Best works.
Beach wallpaper collection
http://c.mi.com/in/thread-28581-1-0.html
Berlin Game.
http://c.mi.com/in/thread-29188-1-0.html

Thanking you
Gowthi.
2016-11-07 04:03:59