Mumbai

[Recap] #MiHome opening in Mumbai - A fun filled event

2017-10-16 10:24:17
13154 213
Hello Mi Mumbaikars,
As you already know Xiaomi is expanding its presence in every city in India. Mi India is planning to open over 200 Mi homes in India by the end of next year. To move forward into this expansion Mi launched its 8th Mi Home and First Mi Home in Mumbai at Pheonix Marketcity, Kurla on 14th October 2017.

One day before launch event Mi India had a contest on Mi India Facebook page where Mi fans need to share the Mumbai Mi Home launch post and some lucky fans would get a chance to become VIP for the launch event. One day prior to launch prebooking registration was also available on Mi.com/in for fans who want to buy their favorite Products without waiting for online sales.

Mi India also invited Presidents and core team/active members to witness the epic Inauguration ceremony. All the Mi Fans reached the venue well before time and we could see the excitement about the opening of first Mi Home. We had small chat with Mi India Officials Sameer (Former Mi FC Mumbai President) and Nisar.

Mi India Marketing Head, Sushant Sreeram along with Natarajan Uvaraj, CEO and Mrs. Kanni Uvaraj, MD of Poorvika Mobiles inaugurated the First Mi Home in Mumbai. First preference to explore Mi Home was given to invited VIP Mi fans.

After a brief exploration, Sameer introduced us to Sushant and we had a great discussion related to Mi FC Mumbai, Mi Fans, What we think about Mi Home, Where would we like to see Mumbai’s next Mi Home and much more. He also gave some information about the plannings for expanding Mi Homes in India. And Sushant if you are reading this we will surely have our next chat over a couple of Vadapavs.

Selected VIPs were to be given gift vouchers of Rs 599/- by Sushant. He wasn’t happy that only the VIPs were being given the gift vouchers, so he announced that it would be given to all the fans who were present there for the inauguration. This came as a surprise for all the fans but as always Mi India made the fans feel special. “Always believe something wonderful is about to happen

We had our groupie with Mi India Officials.

Some more pictures of Mi Fans trying out Mi A1's portrait mode.

Once again on behalf of all Mi FC Mumbai fans thanks to entire Mi India Team for awesome welcome and Hospitality.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As many fans were coming to the event we had a chance to give the gift for our Logo designing contest winner. We had contest recently to create a
Mi FC Mumbai logo whose winner was Bhavin. We asked him to meet us at Mi Home where we can give away his goodie bag. Heres a picture of Mi FC Prez and Core team members handing over the Goodie bag to Bhavin. Hope he liked the small gift.

All in all, it was a great day with Mi India Officials and Mi Fans.
Thread Credits: bhavya1996

Rate

Number of participants 1 Experience +1 Pack Reason

View Rating Log

2017-10-16 10:24:17
Favorites117 RateRate

Bunny Pro

Shrea Gupta | from Redmi Note 4

Awesomeee....
2017-10-16 11:41:05

Bunny Novato

Dhiraj madhok | from Redmi Note 4

at last Der ayee durust Aaye Mumbai mein ..happy at last
2017-10-16 11:51:01

Techie Team

Ayush Bhosle | from mobile

Great time spent there
2017-10-16 12:16:23

Techie Team

Ayush Bhosle | from mobile

Great time spent there
2017-10-16 12:17:04

Bunny Novato

Shiva5541 | from Redmi Note 4X

hi guys i need a help
to update my update redmi note 4x phone
no updates yet to my phone
pls let me know how can i get it on my mobile.
2017-10-16 12:24:16

Device team

13havin | from Redmi Note 4

meet was amazing.. and thank you for gift
2017-10-16 12:25:18

Bunny Pro

8131016561 | from MI MAX

Great....Mi Home in MUMBAI
2017-10-16 12:34:32

Bunny Master

Shiva_1215 | from Redmi Note 3

awesome.......