Vizag

[Recap] MiFC Vizag's 17th fan meet : Mi A1 Experiential Fan Meet

2017-09-18 05:44:12
16510 22
Hiii Vizag Mi fans,
                               hope everyone is doing good. As discussed and announced earlier we have conducted Mi A1 experiential fan meet on 17-09-2017 at Big C showroom in Daba gardens. As you have noticed we got our new banner for our FC and it looks good too.The fan meet was awesome as always many have attended and few could not make it due to health and their personal reasons. We have spent some fun time sharing and discussing with fellow mi fans. and I will explain the complete details for those who could not make it to the meet.

-> as decided the meet was scheduled at 3PM in Big C showroom near Daba gardens. and we were worried about the weather as it has been raining since morning but, the sky was clear from afternoon and many have gathered the venue and were waiting for fellow mi fans.

-> by 3.10 PM, we went inside the show room so that we can talk with the store manager about the plan for the meet and introduce the club members. as he was not aware of the mi fan clubs, i was explaining what they are and how they work. He really liked the way FC's were running in India.

-> as the discussions are going on our core group member Anuj carried out the registrations of the fans who were coming for the meet and few others were clicking selfies with fellow club members

-> mean while few of the fans were talking to each and sharing their ideas and random talks were going on abt Mi Mix 2 release. and as it was 3.30 we started the fan meet by welcomimg the mi fans and conveying our Wishes to Big C management for giving us an oppourtunity to have the hands experience meet for fan club members.we had the opportunity to unbox a brand new Mi A1 for hands on and i was happy to do that . i quickly opened the phone and explained the specs and features of the A1 and after a brief explainantion i gave the phone to fc members to have a look and feel the all new Mi A1.

-> since it was indoor members were dissapointed that they could not click outdoor pics, and everyone was clicking their potraits as Mi A1 can click beautiful and vibrant potrait pics. Everyone was excited to feel it in their hands

-> as the fc members were checking the features, our fc photographer sandeep wanted to buy a Mi A1 for himself then and there, the store manager MR.Narendra got him a black color A1 and amazing thing is they have given him the phone at online price that is 15,000/- as they wanted to give us a special price discount only for our fc members and along with it he also got some goodies with the phone and he was very happy to buy one for himslef.

-> after everyone have experienced the A1 it was time to celebrate the occasion by cutting a cake and the cake looks too good in pink . we bought a photo pastry and we've cut it along with the store manager and as a token of memory we gave our FC badge to the store manager and he liked it very much.

-> after having the refreshments all very seriously discussing about Mi Mix 2 and everyone have their own release date   . and later we discussed about MiPL and how to practice well and coordinate the team. got some useful info and after that, we clicked many pics

Mean while our photographer Sandeep and Achi were busy in clicking some random pics

-> And it was time to wrap up we thanked the management of BIg C for their support and no meet id complete without a group selfie and here it  is

I thank all the FC members  who could manage to attend the fan meet and for the people who wanted to attend but could not attend, there is always the next time and would love to see and meet the fellow club members next month and on behalf of Vizag FC we thank our fc manager Kanna and Rohit bhai for their love and support towards our FC.

Regards,
Deleep & Achi
2017-09-18 05:44:12
Favorites4 RateRate

Device team

RAJUKAMMELLA | from mobile

nice meetup guys !!
2017-09-18 05:53:51
FEEL FREE TO P.M ME FOR ANY HELP.

拉朱

Bunny Pro

SanjayRaj1222 | from Redmi 4

Fantastic meet of MIFC-Vizag, Thank you Deleep & Achi bro.. MI A1 Hands on meet in Big c, Dabagardens, Vizag.
2017-09-18 06:23:48

Bunny Master

9580 | from Redmi 4

awesome fan meet
2017-09-18 06:32:15

Bunny Master

Asha@63. | from app

Nice meet Thanks
2017-09-18 07:38:47
Vizay fan meet is nice
2017-09-18 07:46:57

Bunny Master

Ashoks | from Redmi 3S

Thanks for sharing information
2017-09-18 08:09:09

Bunny Master

Tarak Rao | from Redmi Note 3

Had a nice time being with fellow Mi Fans of Vizag club and Hands on experience of MiA1.
Thanks everyone on success of the meet.
2017-09-18 08:12:24
Tarak
it was a great meet and the Mi A1 is super want to one more
2017-09-18 08:22:26

Bunny Pro

JD Doshi | from Redmi Note 3

thanks for sharing
2017-09-18 08:36:38

Bunny Novato

1637697559 | from mobile

I am in telegram group but I didn't get any msg or notification