Flashing Guide

[Discussion] Help in flashing Redmi Note 3

2016-10-12 22:24:59
1168 4
Hello Everyone...my Redmi note 3 (32Gb MIUI8) was in update during night and somehow got switched off due to low battery. since morning of another day my pattern lock started giving error in both space and finger lock also didnt allowed me to log in. i want help to flash my phone so that i can access it again. i tried to go to recovery but it is locked. screen as in image comes and blocks me to go to recovery mode. i tried to flash by fastboot method but it gives error saying flash_all_storage missing. so please help me ASAP so that i can unlock recovery mode or can install rom by any other method.
Thanks.
2016-10-12 22:24:59
Favorites RateRate
What is the status of this issue?
2017-02-27 14:31:33
download mi flash beta version (dont  use the stable one, it gives errors). then download Qualcomm drivers for your windows and install it and also install the mi flash beta tool.. now boot ur phone into fastboot mode by pressing power and vol down button together. download the fastboot edl into ur computer and extract its zip file ...then in the fastboot edl folder there will be a edl.bat file .run that file after connecting ur phone to ur laptop. ur phone will go completely blank. with red light blinking. now open the mi flash tool and in the select path area, navigate to the images directory in the miui fastboot rom package. select clean all at the bottom and hit refresh. it should give ur port no. (say com 10 or com 3). now hit flash. after 10 min . it will say success . voilla... ur phone is back to normal state.. reboot ur phone and u will be good to go
2017-03-02 15:30:53

Advanced Bunny

Dr. Umesh P. Mogle | from Redmi 3S

plz give me link of flash beta version
and Qualcomm drivers
2017-03-20 11:54:12
As the OP isn't responding, the thread will be closed
OP can pm if he wish this to open in future

Regards
2017-03-29 14:10:23
  • Followers

• Threads