Tips and Tricks

[Tutorial] Create a good looking thread with this simple tutorial.

2017-09-14 06:42:10
1328 2
Hi MI fans

As you all know that MI community gives you an opportunity and also a great platform to show your research and work.It offers a fast and intuitive interface to post threads, reply, read news and giving valuable suggestions or feedback . We always appreciate your contribution and work that you all produce in different sections via publishing threads. But whenever we publish a thread we sometimes use to ignore it's quality which I suppose is a very important factor as it makes your thread look decent and good. Here I am going to discuss some basic and useful tutorial which will definitely help you to create a good quality thread.

1.Using Desktop view
I personally suggest to create a thread in   PC (Personal computer) because MI community app doesn't give you enough features as per your recruitment. But if you don't have pc nothing to worry about that here is a simple trick on how to get desktop view in MI browser.
Step 1. Open your MI browser app
Step 2. Tap on the option menu which is available in the right side corner.

Step 3 Click on Settings. Scroll down and select Advance option.

Step 4. Now simply click on User agent String.

Step 5. Now choose the Desktop option.  

Viola! now you are in desktop view , now log on to MI community account so that  you will be able to use the Desktop view which is similar as working in PC.

Now just tap in new thread and start creating your thread.

How To use Text alignment / Highlight text??

Before typing any description in your thread I suggest you to go through this following points which of course is very useful:
  • Always put your text alignment in the left while adding any description in your thread.
  • Use center alignment when you mentioned about the topic or subtopic heading. (Also some text as per the requirements).
  • Highlight some important points using text color.
  • Make font size of text between 3 to 4 it will look decent. Though you can change the size while mentioning heading or topic as per your recruitment.
  • Use the formatting tags like B  I  U while giving the topic or subtopic heading.

See the following images how to align and  highlight the text in correct way.

1. Inserting text in left alignment

2. Using center alignment

3. Using font size

4. Use text color to highlight the text

How To insert images??

Inserting images is one of the essential part while creating thread. Especially in Tips and Tricks section, for the user  convenience, it is important to insert images to show the tutorial, tricks etc so that it can be more clear for the users to understand.
Before Inserting images inside your thread please keep the following point:
  • Insert pictures inside your thread where necessary.
  • Always align the images in center.
  • After uploading the pic don't delete it as you can see the images inside the thread but after publishing, it will not be visible to the users.

To insert the images follow the steps below :
Step1. Firstly click on the picture icon as shown below.

Step 2: Now tap on choose file and select the image you want to upload.After successful uploading tap on the image you want to insert in your thread.

So there you go!! Now you can see your image inside your thread.

Editing thread
Did you missed something inside your thread?? Don't worry MI community has a solution to this. Yes!  you heard it right if you missed any content or if  some editing is still left.. then scroll down your thread and click on Edit option as shown below.

So, above are the useful tutorial which will definitely help you out to make your thread look decent and good.
If you want to know more about the feature and its usage I suggest you to go though the following thread which is really helpful.

Special thanks to @Furquaan (S Mod) for guidance

Rate

Number of participants 5 Experience +35 Pack Reason

View Rating Log

2017-09-14 06:42:10
Favorites RateRate
Great one bhai!
2017-09-16 07:53:34

Intern Moderator

lungkhim7 Author | from Redmi 3S

Arsalan
Great one one bhai!