Tripura

[Recap] 5th Mi Fan Club Tripura Meet-Up || Mi A1 Hands on Experiential Fan Meet-Up

2017-09-12 12:46:07
1345 12

Hello Mi Fans!
   Kemon aachho sobaai? All of you are surely in festive mood as it is the month of Durga Puja and Navratri. Puja shopping is in its hype and so we, the Mi Fans are too...
   Hope, all of you had a great time last week. Our beloved Xiaomi had launched its first Dual Flagship Camera Smartphone in India on 5th September, 2017. And it was none other than the Mi A1. Xiaomi took the wraps off its all-new Mi A1 Android One smartphone which represents a reboot of Google's Android One project. This is the first Android One smartphone from the house of Xiaomi, developed in partnership with Google. The slogan for Mi A1, "Created by Xiaomi, Powered by Google" is true in all its aspects. Google certified this flawless device runs on Android Nougat 7.1.2 with an assurance to have Google's all latest updates & patches including Android Oreo at the end of this year and it would one of the first to get the Android P update as well. This Device is extremely well built just as other Mi Devices. Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 Chipset coupled with 4GB RAM & 64 GB Internal Storage just makes the Smartphone a perfect daily driver. The main USP of this awesome device is its Dual Flagship Camera. In the true sense "Mi A1 is a DSLR in your pocket"
The Elegant box of Mi A1

Anyways, all of us were eagerly waiting to have a hands on experience of that Incredible Device. And finally, the day has come. This time our Venue was Sahid Dhananjay Tripura Memorial Eco Park at Jolaibari Block, Santirbazar Sub-Division, South Tripura District. It was not a great start at all . From morning, it was raining heavily. But all of us were in great enthuse . We were getting late due to some vehicle issue. However, finally, we reached our Destination at 11:00 A.M.
All set for the Big Day!

We were just mesmerized by the beauty of the nature inside the Park. Everyone was delighted for choosing such a beautiful place to unveil that !ncredible Device.
   Each and every Mi Fans was too much curious while we were tearing the Packet couriered from Xiaomi Technologies India Pvt. Ltd. The Mi A1 came out ultimately. It was the stunning Golden version. Such an Amazing Device it is! The build quality is extremely great. The 2.5D Display Glass which is protected by Corning Gorilla 3 & the Uni-Metal body meets in a line symmetrically. The phone is much thinner than our expectation. The discrete antenna lines at the top and bottom of the device give a premium look. It has a unique design with rounded corners. At the Bottom of the phone the Type - C USB port in the middle along with Speaker Grill on the right side and the 3.5 m.m. Audio Jack port in the left give it an impressive look. It feels very great while we hold it. It is Ergonomic enough and light weight Device too. The fingerprint sensor on the back is quite responsive. The phone is also equipped with Xiaomi's exclusive IR Bluster. The display is reasonably bright even in sunlight. We have checked out the sound quality also. The sound is loud yet decent. At last, everyone became inquisitive to feel the beauty of the Flagship Dual Camera. Mi Fans were just spell bound after experiencing the photos (specifically in Portrait mode) taken by the rear Camera of that !ncredible Device. No one can differentiate whether the photos have been taken by that Device or a DSLR. Hats off to the Xiaomi's engineering for creating such a path-breaking innovation in respect of Smartphone Camera field. We have taken lots of photos through the Lenses of Dual Flagship Camera of Mi A1. Low light photography is just Ok, not so much impressive. The Front Facing Camera is as usual as other Mi Devices like Redmi Note 4, Max 2 etc. Almost all Mi Fans are a little bit disappointed for having no MiUI as everyone is accustomed to most loving MiUI. A little disappointment is also there for having only 3080 mAh Battery. Nevertheless, Mi Fans also appreciated Mi's bold move to bring Stock Android Smartphone. Running on Android 7.1.2 along with Security Patch Update of Google - August, 2017, the device is incredibly fast and fluidic. Mi Fans have an opinion in regards of unique Xiaomi/Mi Apps for Mi A1. Mi Authority can think of to bring some MiUI unique features i.e. Scrolling Screenshot, MiUI Security, Dual App etc. as Third Party App for Mi A1.
   The hands on experience came to an end after taking some photography of all Mi Fans. Lots of fun out there during photo shoots. It was a great meet-up at a beautiful place along with a Mighty Device from Xiaomi. Thanks to all the passionate, crazy, dedicated and enthusiastic Mi Fans for being with us in that unveiling event of Mi A1. So many surprises are yet to come from the House of Xiaomi. That's why we used to say,
"Always believe that something wonderful is about to happen"
   After the successful meet up at Sahid Dhananjay Tripura Memorial Eco Park on 10th September 2017, another hands-on experiential meet-up was conducted on 11th September 2017 at The ICFAI University, Tripura, along with my batch mates. It was a successful meet-up where I received positive feedbacks and good appreciations. They appreciated the Stock Android experience and the Flagship Dual Camera of Mi A1. They liked it so much that they got engrossed.

And last but not the least I would like to thank and give credits to MiFC-Tripura Core Team Members, Specially Mr. Debajit Chakraborty, Mr. Tapash Debnath, Mr. Azhar Uddin, Mr. Akash Debnath & Mr. Animesh Debnath for the efforts taken to make each and every meet a successful.

Below are pictures of some cool moments from the MiFC-Tripura Meet-up

Unboxing the brand new Mi A1!

Having a feel of this Amazing Device!

Have a glance at the newest product by Xiaomi!

Hands-on!!

Exploring the Flagship Dual Camera!

In frame - Debamita Paul

In frame - Tapash, Anupam & Ajoy
In Frame - Saikat Sen

Take a look!

The MiFC Community
Mi A1 Hands-on & Experiential Meet - Tripura
About All Photos With Full Resolution, Google Drive Link- Click Here!

See off Guys. Be healthy, fit and fine...
2017-09-12 12:46:07
Favorites6 RateRate

Bunny Master

Tappa | from Redmi Note 3

Enjoyed the Meet-up.. It was a great opportunity to Hands-on MiA1. The Dual Camera Portrait Mode was the awesome Feature.
2017-09-12 13:10:53
Happy to Help!
Tapash_Here

Bunny Avanzado

sahaamit | from Redmi Note 4

Hello Friends
Myself Amit Saha from Agartala Tripura a graduate engineer currently m a service holder.M a great great fan Mi. M using redmi note 4 presently earlier i was using redmi note 3. for last 1.3 years m using Mi phones.N m very much satisfied with it. Actually the main thing for saying ol this is that i want to join Mi FC Tripura.
2017-09-12 13:36:17

Mi FC President

MiAkash Author |

sahaamit replied at 2017-09-13 00:06:17
Hello Friends
Myself Amit Saha from Agartala Tripura a graduate engineer currently m a service holde ...

Install Telegram and PM me, My Telegram ID is- @MiAkash
2017-09-12 13:38:43

Happy to Help!
MiAkash

Bunny Novato

JITENDRA SUPARE | from Redmi 4

so sweet.....
2017-09-12 14:16:08
missed it. but will not miss again such beautiful meet ups again!
2017-09-12 14:53:53
missed it. but will not miss again such beautiful meet ups again!
2017-09-12 14:53:54

Bunny Semi-pro

rahul$ | from Redmi Note 4

thanks for sharing
2017-09-13 03:01:15

Bunny Novato

SMajumder29 | from Redmi 4

Awesome Meet up...
2017-09-14 04:13:52

Bunny Novato

SMajumder29 | from Redmi 4

Waiting for next meet!!!