MIUI Feedback

[Bugs] PDF not working

2017-09-11 10:07:21
123 3
Hi There,
M using Redmi note3 pro SD version n I upgraded 2 MiUi 9 7.9.7 Beta version yesterday but from that time facing issues while reading ebooks in PDF format.

As you can see in the screenshot above that when trying 2 read the eBook, it is showing me Blank Page n giving error in Mobile View option with WPS Office app however I can read the same PDF file on my othere Redmi 4 handset with MiUi 8.2.10.0 Stable version. I donno whether it is any kind of bug or something but expecting some solution from your end to resolve d issue being a great Fan of Mi Mobiles.
2017-09-11 10:07:21
Favorites RateRate

Bunny Semi-pro

Sipun Nayak | from Redmi 4A

so use another application... like drive PDF viewer or Adobe Acrobat Reader... Try then tell me...
2017-09-11 11:49:10
Hi there,

As WPS office is an 3rd party application and it might not be compatible with the new update to your device, you can also try clearing data of the app or re-installing it.
If it exists, I suggest you to use any other PDF readers that are available in Google playstore and also send feedback about the app force close to the app developer so that they might look into the issue and fix with an app update if possible.

Regards
2017-09-11 14:39:18
Please read & follow the RULES before you post in the MiUi Feedback section

Bunny Semi-pro

Passionate Prasun Author | from Redmi Note 3

Sipun Nayak
so use another application... like drive PDF viewer or Adobe Acrobat Reader... Try then tell me...

Have tried d same app u said but getting error. Howevr now issue got  solved.
2017-09-13 14:16:55