Newswire

[] Mi Power Cord Storage Box Released For 49 Yuan Only

2017-09-10 13:32:02
94 1

Recently, xiaomi released their power storage box officially in all Xiaomi online & offline stores, which was launched recently under Mijia crowdfunding platform. As per official introduction, it's said the storage box is dust proof, insulated and has a dedicated plug board.

Mi power storage box is made up with a high flammable ABS material with temperature ranging between -40 ℃ ~ 70 ℃. It is also non-toxic and tasteless.

And the Mi power storage box row line design is so reasonable so that both sides of the cable box can be used for computers, batteries and other large electrical appliances, and the top of the lid of the cable box can be used for mobile phones, flat and other equipment. There is also a soft data cable line port, so that your data cable no longer become chaotic.

In addition, the bottom of the Mi power storage box has a large number of hollow cooling holes, to ensure the stability of the power box.

At current the Mi power storage box has begun to sell with only white colour variant priced at 49 yuan.

Rate

Number of participants 2 Experience +25 Pack Reason

View Rating Log

2017-09-10 13:32:02
Favorites1 RateRate
When ll it be launched in India. I wan this specially coz of the USB port.
2017-09-20 07:52:51
3 ngày liên tiếp
7 ngày liên tiếp
21 ngày liên tiếp
40 ngày liên tiếp
70 ngày liên tiếp
Shake!!Shake!!
500K Members
2016 Christmas
Mi Explorers
2016 #ThrowbackwithMiComm
App Review