Hello, Mi Fans!
MIUI has been releasing the changelogs for the Global Beta ROM weekly, Mi Community is glad to announce full changelog & download links for MIUI 9 Global Beta ROM 7.8.24
Our Global Beta ROM is released weekly with additional features on top of the stable version. The new ROM allows tech-savvy users to enjoy new features that are unavailable in the version received through OTA updates of stable ROM. However, this version is not as stable as the Global ROM. If you are a Mi fan who likes to experience new features and knows how to flash your device, you may choose to explore the Beta version. For normal users, we recommend to stick stable ROM and related OTA updates.
MIUI 9 Global Public Beta Supported Devices
How to Upgrade to MIUI 9
1. Please back up your data and apps before upgrading to MIUI 9, know more here.
2. Stable ROM users of MIUI V5/6/7/8, please upgrade to MIUI 9 via fastboot method (download fastboot ROM).
3. MIUI 8 Global Beta ROM users, please go to ‘Updater’ app and check for updates (or download Recovery ROM).
4. If your device is bootloader locked, please unlock it before fastboot flashing, know more here
5. How to flash & setup MIUI 9 full guide.
Fix - Only Mi TV/Mi Box can be added/shown on Mi Remote app after the update. (08-22)
Lockscreen, Status Bar, Notification Bar
Fix - Wallpaper Carousel couldn't load online resources (a Play Store update was required) (08-22)
Optimization - Redesigned home page (08-24)
New - Mi Picks gets a new name and a new icon! Meet Apps! (08-21)
Note: Rest of the links will be released soon
Mi Max (32G)
Redmi Note 4
Mi Max 2
About Mi Community
Mi Community is Xiaomi Community’s official Android app and a home for Mi fans in India. It helps you share your ideas and interact with other Mi fans on-the-move. It offers a fast and intuitive interface to post threads, reply, read news and interact with others.
With the Mi Community App, you can expect:
What's Hot on Mi Community
[ROM] MIUI 9 Global Beta ROM 7.8.24 Full Changelog & Download Links