Chandigarh

[Recap] MiFC Chandigarh First Anniversary meet

2017-08-06 01:28:52
255 2
Hello people,
Here it goes my experience thread for the monthly meet of MiFC Chandigarh for the month of July, But wait...... Before you make your mind up for anything here is something noteworthy for this month's meet: it was not just a monthly meet, it was the first anniversary meet of MiFC Chandigarh; of course, it was special for all mi fans and so for me.

let's start from the venue, Karthik South Indian Restaurant, which is a fabulous restaurant with its mouth watering food. click here for its location on google map. Thanks to the organizers for selecting such an awesome and my all time favourite place.

Let's move into the core part of the day.
I was the last person to reach to the meet, but thanks to all the people as they did not cut the cake and kept waiting for me. To all the people I am sorry for making you wait.

As soon as I reached there I saw many new faces which made my mood ecstatic, greeted everyone and took my seat.
Now the food was ordered and we started doing what we have gathered for, you might have been thinking of chit chat only if I haven't tell you about the anniversary so this time amidst the immense ocean of chit chat the cake cutting ceremony took place too. Now what all I can see lying on the table are a few mi devices and an alluring cake which was looking the most beautiful object in the hall as the word "mi" was cream embroided there on and was giving a winsome smile.

Now to make the ambience anniversary-full, it was the time to cake cutting ceremony, but who will cut the cake?? the youngest person, Right!!!!
And the cake was cut by the youngest member of our group, Akshay Vasudeva from Himachal Pradesh.

The cake was then distributed among all the people, I swear its taste was outstanding, might be because of that "mi" tracery.
We finished eating the cake and now on the table, there were more delightful things for the stomach, which include Uthpam and Dosa with Sambhar and Coconut chtney.

We all enjoyed that delectable food, of course with the intense discussion of tech things and especially of Mi max2. Meanwhile, we also checked out the power banks by Xiaomi, whom I really liked and they looked stunning standing together as in the following picture:

The most interesting part of the meet was a cheap diamond. It is as cheap as one can get it in 26,000 INR only. You might be thinking now that where I can one get it from??
The Answer is the Play Store, the solution to almost all of our problems. Go get yours. The Screenshot is attached herewith:

PS: you can grab this diamond without knowing the fact that you first saw it here.

With all these discussions there was one more surprise, the second cake "Chocolaty chocolaty", I love it. The luscious cake was cut and enjoyed by all.

It was so moreish that I finished it as soon I got the bit, now waiting for an another bit; look in the picture:)

Now there was an another surprise, Mi max2 F-codes to all the people attended the anniversary meet, thank you Abhay, The President.

Now we all came down and it was the time to disperse, but how can we break the tradition, So we all gathered for a photo shoot with the Banner of MiFC Chandigarh.

I Heartly relish the meet and thank you very much to its organizers for everything.
Looking forward to attending more such joyous meets from MiFC Chandigarh.
I f  you are from Tricity and nearby regions, do join this club, I bet you won't regret spending time with its members, rather you will get addicted to it.
To join the MiFC Chandigarh Telegram group click here
Once again Thank you.

2017-08-06 01:28:52
Favorites RateRate
I Loved Freiends Fan Club Mi
2017-08-06 05:57:54
nice & thanks for information
2017-08-06 09:52:57
  • Followers

• Threads

• Replies

App Review