Chat

[Announcement] [Announced] [More Power More Life] Share Story of Your First Smartphone and Win Redmi 4

2017-08-02 03:53:03
194555 4416

Winner Annoucement
Reply No
Username
User ID

- A prize coupon will be added in winner's Mi Account ID, we will send you a pm regarding the details soon.
==================

Hi Mi Fans!
Smartphones, by and large, have become one of our greatest companions. As their development marches on the road of incessant evolution, they have completely transformed the way we think and live today. Till now, we have used many smartphones and we have also witnessed their rapid advancement.

Even though we may be using our favorite and may be one of the best smartphones of our time, we still have a vivid memory of our very first smartphone. Needless to say, first is always special and when we talk about our first smartphone, the journey down the memory lane seems exciting and funny. We may simply laugh on our first smartphone and how we bragged about it. Let’s talk about our first smartphone story and you stand a fair chance to get featured on Mi.com.

If anyone asks me which was your first smartphone then certainly I won’t stop talking about it. I got my first smartphone in the year 2008 as a gift from my parents and it sported a touchscreen and a stylus. With limited availability of app support and 2 games pre-loaded in its memory, I still poured all my love on it. I always searched for themes, wallpapers and ringtones and made it look trendy and unique. Afterwards, I purchased many smartphones over a couple of years to keep up with the latest trends but the first is never forgotten.
If you have an interesting story of your first smartphone then share with us

Top 5 stories will be featured on Mi.com each day and the best one will win a Redmi 4.

How to participate
  • A reply to this thread will be considered as an entry to this contest.
  • Your story must be original and you can also be creative in writing it. You may use pictures to depict it.
  • Irrelevant replies will be deleted without prior notice.
  • In case of cheating/copying, your entry will be dis-qualified.
  • Mi India reserves all rights.

Contest duration

4 Aug - 11 Aug

What will you win

• We will select Top 5 stories each day and feature them on Mi.com event page - Click Here
  • The best storyteller will win a Redmi 4.

Selection criterion
The selection is based on your storytelling skills and how creative you are!

Rate

Number of participants 13 Experience +91 Pack Reason

View Rating Log

2017-08-02 03:53:03
Favorites439 RateRate
Hi all Mi Fans, admins and Mods.The Following is my Story and First Device Love.
Any Guesses about the Device?
It was The Beast and Highest seller of 2016 - Redmi Note 3.
Before that I used Featured Phone because of there battery backup.
Then, I saw The Beast ; Power at Last - Redmi Note 3
With such a low price.

In May, My Father wanted to have a new device. His old device was very laggy and worst Battery backup.
I was Trying to look for the best for him.
I saw Redmi Note 3 as perfect Device.
I tried many times at flash sales but wasn't lucky enough.

Suddenly one Day, I saw it in stock and grabbed it.
Order was successful but later cancel due to seller issues.
I contacted Amazon regarding this and they told me that a preference list is there.
Only Prime members and Those whose orders were cancelled will get a chance to get the Device.
In the very next availability , I was successful in getting one.
32GB Gold.

It was delivered within 3-5 days.
And being vacations we were going out.
On return my father declared it's a gift for Me on my 17th Birthday.
I was very happy.

Most Importantly, I am still using it as my Primary Device.

So, here is mine.
Hope you all Like it.

Signing Off

2017-08-04 07:02:11

Regards
ASK Help

โปร บันนี่

Habib0108 | from Redmi Note 4

share soon my story
2017-08-04 07:03:38

Resource Team

Rajesh_Pawar | from Redmi 3S

Sony Xperia TIPO (AKA) Tipu Sultan

I got my first Smartphone Back in 2012 when I was in college.Till that Date I using Basic Feature Phone and I was kind of happy with that. It was my birthday on 5th of July. All of My friends and Family has something to offer me on my special Day but My Dad Brought a Special Gift For me and I was eager to Open it as I was not knowing What’s there in that box.When the Birthday Celebration got over and everyone headed towards their Home I started opening Each and Every Gift and all were pretty awesome. And it was the last gift to open I was not knowing that this gift was going to change my life forever in Every Aspect.

The Gift was nicely wrapped with Glitter paper and Slowly Tried to Unbox the Gift and Guess what it was a smartphone A Brand New Sony Xperia TIPO. I was so happy to receive a wonderful and special gift from dad. I switched on the Phone for the Very first time and didn’t know that it was the beginning of new era for me.

I started Clicking pics and tried few games on first day.Also called my friends on that night and told about my new phone that I got a gift from Dad on birthday. They were pretty much exited to Experience the new phone and told me bring the phone next day in college. When I went to college next day the phone was not in my hand for single minute friends took the phone and stated Clicking photos leaving me aside that was so funny when they use to make Funny faces for clicking photos.

The most thing I used to Like about Sony Xperia TIPO was that it had a hell of Loud Sound. my mom used to take full advantage of this feature to wake me up in the morning. Display was Good and the UI was Attractive. Camera quality was Nice & I use to love clicking pics of my college campus .The Phone has all the things that I was looking forward in a Smartphone

When was in First year of Engineering the use of smartphonehas gone to the whole new level of excitement. I use to stay in Hostel and there was no Mode of Entertainment so I use to watch Tv Series Vampire Diaries on a screen of 3.2 Inch and watched more then 16-17 Episodes Per Day. It was nice fun to watch on a small Screen sometimes we all friend used to watch a movie as i was the only member in gang having Smartphone and now thinking of that brings a smile on my face .

Sony Xperia TIPO Specifications:-

Display
Processor
Resolution
3.20-inch
Snapdragon S1 800MHz
320x480 pixels
RAM
Storage
Battery Capacity
512 MB
2.9 GB
1500mAh

At that time Specification of the phone doesn’t matter theonly this that matter for was I had a smartphone and which knows my need forthe day. I never bother to know what’s inside in phone I was only knowing thatSOC was Snapdragon S1 and that has a clock Speed of 800 MHz the battery lifewas 1500 mAh then also it used to last till the end of the day but now 4000 mAhis sometimes not enough to fulfil the needs. Sony Xperia TIPO is very near and dear to my heart till now after Some time I switched to Redmi 1s it was sofantastic Phone that I bought for my Whole Family and now My whole Family andFriends ha a Mi Phones. This is how I became a Die-Hard Mi Fan and after SomeTime a member of Special Team(Resources Team) The Most Funny Thing my mom use to call Tipu Sultan to my Sony xperia TIPO.  

I loved my TIPO Sony much and it has a special memories in my Heart. The Phone is Still in Working State that's what makes me Happy Now.

Mi Fan
                                                                                                                                                                Rajesh_ Pawar

2017-08-04 07:03:53
it is the best phone in this mone .it's phone saw happens in this rang .sabke sapno ko pura karne wala phone
2017-08-04 07:05:47
A very good event. I want to share my memory. Retrieving my memory to pen down the memory. Will update soon my memories
2017-08-04 07:05:55
2017-08-04 07:07:29
superb...will update soon....
2017-08-04 07:10:31
I remember I was in college. I saved my pocket money for months to buy my first smartphone. I starved months and sadly I lost it in half a month...
2017-08-04 07:10:59
2017-08-04 07:11:02
Beta Tester
Prisma
India 2nd year
Redmi 3S
APP
Mi Max
Power At Last
3 Days in a row
7 Days in a row
21 Days in a row