Chandigarh

[Recap] Mi Fan Club Monthly Meet and 1st Anniversary of MiFC Chandigarh

2017-07-30 06:49:28
219 3
Today's meet was special, as it was 1st Anniverssary Meet of MI FAN CLUB Chandigarh. Even more for me as I (managed to) atteneded it for the first time. I had tried thrice earlier since I got to know about the MIFC via Mi Community but cudn't make it. Today as Abhay said time nikalna padta hai, finally managed to be part of it. I have been regular in telegram group as well here in community until May 017 i guess, then i have been caught in some other works and just use to read telegram chats sometimes and here in coomunity very rare.

Now after today's meet I shall be regular (hopefully).

Today could not interact much with all the members but only a few as in Gurjit, Puspinder, Manoj, Abhay, Gaurav, Akshay n few more names cannot recall.

The venue was great, initially at ground floor of Karthik South Indian Restaurant, Sector 47 C, Chandigarh it was bit crowdy and hot too, but later on first floor when all gathered it was gr8. I didn't knew such restaurant existed in Sector 47. Nice place (specially first floor). I shall recommend it my followers and known.

FC Meet was great experience, good people with awesome knowledge of MIUI, Mi, XIAOMI (their services and products).

Also got opporunity to hands on, in hand feel of,  
  • Mi Powerbank 2 (10000 mah) Grey or Black
  • Mi Powerbank 2 (20000 mah) White
  • Mi Max the 6.44 inch beast.
  • Also the Redmi 4 MTK Version
  • Smart View flip cover for RN4 and much more...

Our MiFC has members from all genres like students, enterpreneur, govt. employees, freelancers designers, photographers, stidents, bloggers, tech enthusiasts. Good good good to Mi Coominuty and XIAOMI to bring all these together at a common platform.

All discussed the next launch from XIAOMI, and as some suggested n all agreed it seems Mi 5X shall make to Indian Customers soon and less chances for Mi6 for now.

Look forward to more such meets ahead.

Enjoyed the company of MI Fans. :) :) :)

Rate

Number of participants 1 Experience +5 Pack Reason

View Rating Log

2017-07-30 06:49:28
Favorites2 RateRate
2017-07-30 06:51:16
MS

[Manish Sabharwal]

MIUI Translator team

DHRUV KUMAR | from Redmi Note 4

Wow great. Looks like you all enjoyed too much. Missed you all & this cake looks yummy.
2017-07-30 08:11:24
check these out!
2017-07-30 12:13:02
MS

[Manish Sabharwal]
  • Followers

• Threads

• Replies

MIUI 8
India 2nd year
3 Days in a row
7 Days in a row