Edited by IPS at 2016-10-07 01:51 PM |
Hi MI Fans,
Welcome to the Wallpaper section of Resources sub forum. Here we can share all types of awesome HD wallpapers whether Stock, Android Pre Release etc. So lets learn how to post a perfect thread in this section.
1) Mention a few basic details, in a table, so that user can get an idea about the image quality & contents of the zip file.
2) Select the Add Image option from the tool bar.
3) In the dialogue box you get 2 options to add images to your thread.
Uploading files from your computer. Supported image formats are jpg, jpeg, gif & png.
Directly using online images.
4) Browse/upload images. Place the cursor at the point where you want to insert image & click the image to insert it to thread.
Its preferred that you post a collage or gif animation of your collection images for preview purpose.
Once images are properly inserted into the thread, we need to add the zip file comprising of original full resolution images.
5) Click on Attachment option.
6) Browse & upload the zip from your computer. Insert it at the bottom of your thread for user dwonload. Supported compresssed file formats comprise of popular & common formats like zip, rar, tar etc.
As there are not much categories available to keep the site UI clean, so remember to add [Type] to your thread title, as per your collection from the followng table.
Images for explanation purposes taken from :
Related Thraeds :
[Wallpaper] [RT][Step By Step Guide] How To Post A Perfect Wallpaper Thread?
2016-06-21 04:13 PM