Redmi Note 3

[ROM] update 8.5.3.0 brings trouble

2017-07-17 11:12:35
199 3
I got the update today. Now, the second space is not working at all. When I try to switch all I get is a blank black screen. I can't click screenshots (I tried). Even if the screenshot is successful,it will be in the second space which I can't access. The second space has rather important files which I don't want to lose. Is there any way to access them. Or should I wait for the next update to fix it ?
After I put the password for second space, then first space also becomes inaccessible and that leaves me no other option than to reboot. Rebooting doesn't solve any issue. What do I do? Please help. I am panicky right now.
In some posts, this update was referred to as a beta stable update. How do I avoid beta updates ?
2017-07-17 11:12:35
Favorites RateRate

Semi Pro Bunny

MatrixMi | from Redmi Note 3

you should avoid it by not downloading it,
Wait for the next update, Don't panic
2017-07-17 11:29:36

Rookie Bunny

1586286969 Author | from Redmi Note 3

MatrixMi
you should avoid it by not downloading it,
Wait for the next update, Don't panic

Sad enough that I can't avoid it as I have already downloaded it and am suffering. I am putting my hopes on the next update for the while. do you have any idea about when the next update will be launched?
2017-07-17 12:48:38

Semi Pro Bunny

MatrixMi | from Redmi Note 3

no idea of next update, sorry.
You can solve some of your problems by yourself, like, many users faced charging problem, for that try ' battery Calibrator ' app...etc...just temporarily...and wait for the next update

( as you told you have important files in your phone )

if it isn't much important then flash a new stable rom don't download beta later when it arrives, wait for stable
2017-07-18 04:58:25
  • Followers

• Threads

• Replies

Copyright
Content Policty
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list